After the wedding festivities concluded,
we headed out for an
Oberg Family trip to Moab.
we headed out for an
Oberg Family trip to Moab.
It was a miraculous 2 days
and I think we came up with a
fail-proof equation for a great vation:
book tapes
+
fast-food
+
sour patch watermelons
+
driving
+
"sand cakes"
(yes, "sand cakes" were even happening in the following picture.
Look below the arch;
the cloud of dirt is actually Hazel whipping up a "fresh batch")
+
hiking
+
swimming
+
a little "R and R"
=
a fun time had by all.
And a big, giant 'thank you' to Craig and Lynette for a such a great trip.
After the wedding, I'm sure they thought they were finally empty nesters....
what better way to remind them
that they'll never be rid of their parental duties
than taking a family trip.
We love you guys, thanks for everything!
9 comments:
I love it!!!! Moab has been advertizing like crazy out here in Portland. I hear the ad 5-6x daily on the radio and there are billboards and there are tv ads. Moab the Great! I am glad you had fun. You and your family are so cute! I cannot get over my jealously. . . .
Moab looks like so much fun in your pictures, and beautiful too! You got some great shots! Hazel just gets cuter and cuter in every post. She's looking so grown up too. I love that picture of her "cloud of dust" below the arch. You have a beautiful little family.
Wow!! what a beautiful trip..so fun! I love Taylors hat! ha awesome!
so the wedding below was beautiful!!! Im so envious(is that how you spell it?)anyways, it makes me want to do my wedding all over again and do it totally different! i so so so loved her style in everything..I need that green chanilear..sorry I cant spell at all and I know you can. ha The bride is gorgeous!and may i just say you look amazing too, LoVE your hair and dress!!! and little Hazel too! cute! oh weddings I could go on and on! ha anyways..loved it!
wasn't that the best trip?! Oh it was so fun, you got some great pictures. Can't wait for the next Oberg vacation, let's hope it's not another 7 years til the next one!
I have never been to Moab, can you believe it? That looks fantastic though. Can you tell me what exactly is on Hazel's tooth in that picture? I love little Hazel.
I am going to have to leave a comment, after seeing the beauty and fun of this adventure. If Mike commented his emotions might overwhelm him and you would have a comment the length of a book on the greatness and beauty of Utah's desert and red rock.
So, it looks like a fanatic trip, and I love your little sand baker. But my favorite picture is the father and son picture. You are never to old to need help from your Dad. Happy Father's Day.
Kim
That is awesome pic of Hazel with green gummy stuff on her teeth! I bet the weather was great- how fun!
Oh i love Moab! I am glad everyone had a fun time. I love the "sand cakes" :)
I really did start composing a comment about how much I love southern Utah, and then I saw Kimmie's comment...
Well, it is pretty damn spectacular. And I also laughed at Taylor getting a butt-boost from his old man.
Post a Comment