Sunday, April 24, 2011

update:


Father-in-law talked me in to a 14 mile run yesterday,
and it was awesome!
2 hours and 2 minutes,
boo-yeah!

I guess I'm ready to run my half on saturday.

Fingers crossed that I don't catch the "barfs" that Hazel woke up with this morning...

12 comments:

BreAnna said...

Hello that is an awesome time, you are totally going to rock it! PR here you come!!

April said...

...and you continue to amaze me! That's wonderful Crystal! Good luck with the race, and not getting sick.

Sammy said...

violet threw up last night and basically was up all night sweaty and hot and not feeling well/crying. They must've eaten the same thing, the only thing we really gave Vi was the carrots and the potatoes. Hmmm poor Hazel, hopefully you don't get it that is horrible. you are a champ! I think it's safe to say I won't be joining you for a 14 mile run any time soon :) you'll do great this weekend! Wish we could join you

BreAnna said...

ok this is your *wink wink* warning ;o)

Becka and Bennett said...

Crystal YOU are AMAZING! Remember when you hated running, and you continued to tell me you were not a runner. HAHAHA you caught the fever, and isnt it awesome! You need to do a marathon. You can do it. Its amazing what your body can do. I really think its a mind thing. Good luck this weekend you will do great.

Melissa Rees said...

Yay!! Nothing like a good run! Your time is awesome! I need to get with it!

Steven and Megan said...

Wow good job! You will do awesome on Saturday :)

Casey and Samantha said...

SHEESH! Way to go! I'll say you're ready! Good luck!

shauni said...

Way to go on the run Crystal! And Boooo to kids with the barfs. Hope she gets feeling better soon.

Erin said...

LeRand is trying to talk me into running three miles. All the time. He never lets up. I did okay there for a while, like once, maybe twice/week, but now I'm totally off the wagon and there's a snickers egg in the kitchen that will not shut up unless I eat it. You are awesome.

Susan said...

You go girl!!! You are awesome and I am so proud of all your hard work....you truly are an inspiration... Love you

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

14 miles Crystal are you kidding me! OMG! Lets go on a walk when it warms up with our kiddos!