the planets aligned,
hell froze over,
or pigs flew,
because somehow or other,
all of the Frost siblings
(obviously excluding Dan who is still serving our country in Afghanistan. We missed you Dan, see you in a couple of weeks!)
were able to coordinate our schedules for a jam-packed week of
(obviously excluding Dan who is still serving our country in Afghanistan. We missed you Dan, see you in a couple of weeks!)
were able to coordinate our schedules for a jam-packed week of
incredible food,
"Oh, I think I'll just have one buttermilk pancake..."
iFly,
game playing,
(Which, incidentally is where we discovered that mom is an "idiot savant"....
"In 10 years from now, Dad will be 69, it will be February and it will definitely, definitely be a tuesday")
goofing around,
(Hazel insisted on having a podiatrist clip her toenails... only the best for my girl)
and two really great days of skiing.
(Noteworthy items in this picture:
Taylor must be allergic to skiing, because both days he got a bloody nose.
Colby is definitely grounded when mom sees this.
and who is that amorphous, black, blob in the back of the group?)
Thanks to Kim and Shauni for letting your husbands come, we missed you guys.
Thanks to mom and dad for planning so many great things for us to do, feeding us such delicious meals, and allowing all of us (with our accompanying stuff and kids) to stay at your house.
And a really HUGE thanks to mom for watching Hazel while I played.
13 comments:
You know, when we did lunch you mentioned a trip down there 'in a couple weeks'(or whatever you'd said) and I said to myself, how unusual she has something so specifically planned in that much advance with her family. I get it now. There is no doubt in my mind that it was the most spectacular time. Does Hazel really get the concept of podiatrist? If so, she's a genius! Also, I enjoy the flipping off picture...not that I have that problem in my family(can ya imagine my dad's reaction) but my inlaws. No fail, every picture one of the boys is flipping off the camera. Colby should be grounded for such actions.
I bet it was great to be around all of your family. We had a great time seeing Mike and you guys! Thanks again for such an amazing dinner!
well at least it was just a bare finger....and not a bum! :) we usually have one of each in our family shots! haha! gotta love the brothers! i'm jealous of such fun family time! hazel's a doll...i love that she's just snugglin up to your brother while he clips her toenails! poor taylor....what i want to know is did he leave the tissue hanging out of his nose while he skied down the mountain?! you should carry some cotton rolls in your coat pocket next time for him!
What a great week, Life must've been pretty awesome with not 1, not 2 but 4 OLDER BROTHERS growing up! Oh how I always wanted an older brother and a little sister, (now I have 4 older bros-in-law!) Lucky Duck! so much fun. Poor Taylor and his bloody noses! skiing looks like it was beautiful, Ifly looks like a blast and that food! mmm jealous :)
I'm sure it was such a great week too. There really is nothing like being with family. It almost is like you can finally breathe when your able to sit back, relax, and laugh with your siblings. Was iFly sooooo cool? I've always wanted to try it. Where did you guys go to breakfast?
P.S. Also I'm excited to see "them" when you get "them"
Looks like so much fun! Beau is doing the iFly soon too. How was it? I can't believe how big Hazel is getting. She is such a doll!
Oh Crystal. It looks like you had SO much fun! Baby Hazel is cute as ever. I think I would be WAY too scared to do like half that stuff. Okay, just the flying thing and the skiing thing. Terrified. Why am I a baby? I need to be brave like you. Well, anyway, can't wait to see you!!! SOOON!!!!
I heard you guys had a blast! I think this trip gets me "wife of the year" for sure.... I missed you guys! I love that Colby is 31 and he is always either 1. sticking his toungue out at the camera 2. flipping off the camera or 3. giving the "deer in the headliglhts" look to the camera. He is almost NEVER smiling. Anyone looking at a scrapbook of our lives would think he is miserable.
It's nice everyone, almost, got together at home base. Is that a Sil's scone? When your Dad isn't entertaining his kids, how's "retirement" going for him?
What a frosty fun week!!!! I love it. I am so happy you guys were able to get together. What great fun! How precious is Hazel in the Lincoln log tub! I love love it!
I have always wanted to do one of those flying things-is it so fun? Hazel is such a big girl-I loved all of her "quotes". I also can't even believe that she is potty trained before 2! What an amazing little girl!
Wow what a fun weekend! I'm so jealous of all the fun things your fam does together! That is awesome!
Crystal! Oh my gosh, Hazel is potty training. Last time I saw her she was a babe in arms. Holy cow, I thought maybe she was like 1 year old...but she must be 2 or 3 by now! Where does the time go?
It was fun to see your comment on my facebook page a while ago. Thanks! I always love looking at your blog because your text is so entertaining. How in the world do you get your blogger account to upload so many photos? Mine takes like 10 minutes to upload 3 photos...which is why I use picasa now. Is there something I'm missing? Love you!
Post a Comment