Monday, December 27, 2010

Hope you had yourself a merry little 2010 Christmas

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Let your heart be light, 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

From now on our troubles
Will be out of sight. 
(no more troubles with my wedding ring.  
Cross your fingers I don't lose it again)
 (FYI:  One of the bands is rose gold, 
the other is yellow gold 
and the one with diamonds on it is white gold.  
None of the bands are connected, 
it's kind of like a puzzle ring.)


Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

From now on our troubles
Will be miles away. 
 (hopefully the trouble of a 103.4 degree fever for 3 days straight IS miles away...  poor little thing.  Although, I do have to say, she looks really adorable for feeling so crummy)
 


Here we are as in olden days, 
Happy golden days of yore,
 
 
 
 
 

Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Through the years
We all will be together
If the Fates allow,
 
 
 

Hang a shining star
On the highest bough,

And have yourself
A merry little Christmas now.

13 comments:

Sammy said...

What a great Christmas! How did you get all those pictures on here? My blog says that I've reached my 1 GB limit... lame. anyway you look beautiful and I LOVE your ring, it is so beautiful and unique. It was so fun to be with you guys and sweet Hazel, she is so darling and so funny. What a darling post.

ps. I look possessed in the picture of Jake opening his fishing pole! Ha ha red eyes!

Jed and Kera said...

Oh man I have a million comments! I LOVE your ring, like 100% am in love with it!
Poor Hazel being so sick! That stinks so bad! I hope she is feeling better!
Hazel is so cute! I just love her little piggy tails! LOVE THEM! She looks so sweet!
You are looking amazing as usual!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! ps in the next week I will have lots of updates...it's been crazy in the Butler home

cheeks said...

OKAY!!! YOUR RING IS GOR.GEOUS! i LOVE it!!!!! it's so unique! can't wait till i can see it in person :) your christmas looks fabulous! i love all the pics! one of the first pics on here of hazel totally brings out the frost in her...i've always thought she looks more like taylor! she looks darling in her christmas dress....i hope she gets feeling better. nothin worse than a sick babe, especially on holidays. :(

shauni said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We sure missed everyone. Little Hazel always looks so cute. I love your new wedding ring- I guess maybe I am out of it but I've never heard of Rose gold. I had lots of other comments but by the time I got to the end of all your cute pictures I kind of forgot what I was going to say!! Merry Christmas!

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Beautiful family, beautiful ring, beautiful time of life for you guys. Enjoy every minute. Happy New Year.

Melissa Rees said...

LOVE the ring!! Still so sick that you lost the old one :(

Erica said...

Wow, that's all I can say. Wow, you guys know how to cram a lot of good times into a holiday. I'm sure it sucked having her be sick. She's growing up so fast(I say that every post)

I love your ring. You won't lose it ever again....it was too traumatic

hoLLY said...

first of all!!!! i love your ring!!! it is so beautiful and unique! i feel slightly jealous..i think it would be fun to switch it up a bit! ha ..
looks like you guys had a great christmas! love all the pics! Hazel is so cute and im so sorry she was sick. no fun!
you look great!! i wish i were skinny like you!

KCraig said...

Love LOVE your new ring. And LOVE Hazel's Christmas dress. So adroable. Merry Christmas.

Ostler said...

Such a pretty ring, Crystal. Plus, I have an idea. Just wear one band at a time. Then, if you do lose it again, it's only a little bit. Just kidding. That's a horrible idea. But still, beautiful ring. Can't wait to see it...I'm thinking like late Jan early Feb for a girls weekend, again. What do ya think?
Looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas! Love you!

Donene said...

What a great Christmas and your ring is so beautiful! Hope Hazel is feeling better! You are welcome to come up any time we really are not that far away.

April said...

Your ring is so one of a kind! I honestly have never seen another one like it. I also love this post. What a great way to show all of your great holiday pictures. I'm sorry poor Hazel was sick, poor gal, she does look great in her cute holiday dress. I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Mike and Kim said...

2010 Christmas looked fantastic, and with all those pictures I feel like could have been there with you. You sure know how to party.

I LOVE your ring!