I want to thank every one for sending their phone numbers, and for the rest of you... don't expect a phone call from me, hahah.
I just wanted everyone to know that we are well into the throws of Christmas: family parties, Christmas concerts, holiday shopping, spending the nights at families houses, holiday eating, gingerbread decorating, Christmas movies, Christmas music.... And the most exciting thing of all, my new wedding ring! It's finally finished and resting snug as a bug on my finger. I just picked it up yesterday and I couldn't be more excited about a Christmas present that only cost me the mere 12 dollars a year for my jewelry insurance.
I've already got pictures galore of all of the festivities so stay tuned for a full update after the holidays.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas season.
3 comments:
I can NOT wait to see your ring! YAY! oh i'm so excited. and very much looking forward to the Christmas pictures
yay for your ring! did you get the same one or a new design? can't wait for pics!
I am SO happy your ring is snug as a bug- that made me laugh! Ha Ha! Let me know if you need anyone else's numbers that I might have that you need. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment