I really enjoyed you this year. We carved pumpkins
and I even got a jack-o-lantern of my very own. Mom cleaned out the guts and cousin Logan carved the face. Every time I picked up my pumpkin I would say "this is HEAVY"!
I got to play with my cousin Baileigh and Brianna (and Brianna's friend), I loved every minute of it! I copied everything they did and thought I was the coolest kid on the block because I got to hang out with the "big girls".
I got dressed up in my costume again,
and went trick-or-treating (which, due to the rain, only lasted two houses). It was so much fun! I loved seeing "Gumpa Shaw", taking handfuls of M&M's from his candy bucket, eating the pretzels in my bag, and asking for more "chalkit" every couple of minutes.
Although, the best part about Halloween, was seeing all of my favorite people.
By the way, I especially loved all of the delicious "Halloween" food.
Thank you for the fun time Halloween! See you next year.
Love, Hazel
15 comments:
What a coincidence, I wanted a dirt cup more than anything on Halloween. Now, I just want one that much more. I love Hazel. Her hair sure has sprouted hasn't it. She's a full on girl now, wow that almost sounds disturbing. You know what I mean though.
I wish I could've seen you in your costume this year Hazel. I'd give you all the chalkit you wanted if you'd come see me. Tell your mom it has to happen sooner or later, emphasis on the sooner.
Hazel,
You made the cutest little witch I've ever seen! I'm so happy you had such a great time! Dalton really liked chocolate too. :O) Your mommy is so pretty and her hair grows like a weed! Wow! Please tell your mommy and daddy that we miss them and that they are awesome and we want to come visit! Also I need you to help me get Dalton to talk more! You are such a little smarty!
Love,
Kera
oh my gosh! I never saw when Erik put her on the broom! ha ha love it, so hilarious, oh she was the cutest little candy corn witch. Can't wait for violet to wear it next year! yay! (hopefully she'll fit into it!) those donuts were delish, thanks so much! it was good to see you guys.
First, I have not seen so much Duck green in one room even here lol. How funny!
Second, are you making donuts? WOW I am glad I do not know how to do that.
Third, Crystal is beautiful
Fourth, Hazel looks so adorable.
Can I just tell you I'm so jealous of your fall clothing (and weather, for that matter)? At least I'll only be jealous for a little longer, as when I see the path you have to dig from your front door to your car my jealousy will be no more.
Cute witch Hazel, ha, witch hazel. So many fun things you can do with her cute name.
When we're old and live near to each other then you and I will go trick or treating around the neighborhood pretending we're lost. :)
oh how cute! and how fun! I bet she loved every second of it! You look so dang cute! dont ya just love fall clothes!!!
I LOVE her costume!! She's adorable!! Isn't Halloween the best! Especially when your child finds out just how amazing chocolate is... maybe Halloween is truly the reason I can't live a single day without chocolate!
By the way! Your pumpkins look awesome!!
Love the costume! She makes a cute witch. And I'm totally jealous of the pumpkin carving skills your family has going on!
Sorry for the offline comments -- here they are in acceptable blog format: while we were laying in bed with the lights off at 11:00 last night, I broke out the phone and kim and I looked at your blog and talked about how much Brianna looks like you and Chelsey these days, and how skinny Marcie is looking, and how everyone seems to know how to shave pumpkins instead of carving them these days, and how it would have been nice to get together with the family for pumpkin carving.
OH HAZEL! YOUR GETTING SO BIG AND SOO ADORABLE! Your the cutest little witch I've ever seen! Glad you had a super time! You have a great Mommy!
I love Hazel's little pigtails and her costume. It looks like pumpkin carving night has gotten even better since we moved- I don't remember prizes or giant spider balloons.... I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!
helloooo! i thought i commented on this?? apparently not! i did just talk to you for real though, and that's WAAAY better than a comment!
i love all your halloween festivities! you are always having the funnest family parties...with great food! hazel is adorable! wish our little witches could get together soon :( we miss you guys!
Good Heavens I feel like I may never catch up with all the fun things that you are doing all the time. I love Hazel's costume she is so darling, and getting so big.
What girl doesn't love hanging out with the family and fitting in with the older girls as well.
Trick or treating is not so much fun in the rain, but it looks like she made the most of it while it lasted. I love all the cute pictures you take. What a fun Halloween.
What a fun Halloween for Miss Hazel. I love the fact that she was asking for "chalkit". Crystal you definitely were looking hot in all the pictures from your Halloween festivities :)
You guys always do fun things for holidays. We like the photo of your Mom and Dad in the kitchen. Say hi to them for us.
Post a Comment