...that consecutive brothers (Erik and Jakob) receive the EXACT same mission call?
Congratulations Jakob, you're going to be a great missionary!
On a sidenote,
I'm glad we were able to make an impromptu visit to the Oberg's house.
The leaves were beautiful,
The food was delicious,
Plus, I got a picture of almost all of the
Oberg men.
(with Hazel as fill-in for oldest brother Bennett)
8 comments:
oh it is so exciting!! I know that Erik is just thrilled, and I think Jake is too! too funny, so exciting, he's so sweet and cute and he'll be a GREAT missionary! (hope you don't mind me copying you by posting about his call!)
Wow! I have never heard of that happening now a days. My grandpa and his twin brother went to the same mission, and were even companions for a bit, but that was back in the olden days when crazy stuff went down. This is quite the coincidence. Congrats to Taylor's brother! I'm sure he will be a great missionary.
Congrats on finishing your first 1/2 marathon! What a great accomplishment! How is training for the tri going? I am so excited for you! You are going to have so much fun!
what are the odds? Amazing! My father and brother went to the same mission (one was American Sign Lang the other normal) It is fascinating how family is drawn to a specific area. Lineage is strong.
How wonderful are the leaves? I love it!
All I have to say is I only hope my dogs will be as delightful around my child.
That food does look really delicious, the computer wouldn't let me pull it up big but I want whatever it was.
I can only imagine how excited Erik was to have his lil brother go where he went!
That is just the best! So exciting!!
How Exciting for your family! Hazel is so beautiful! Every picture I see of her I want to eat her! LOL
That is way cool! my dad's 2 brothers both served in the same mission in TX! where did all of hazel's hair come from all of a sudden?!?! i love her little piggie-tail! she looks so old to me! what a cute little stink!
Post a Comment