Oh Crystal! hahahahaha remember when you said you wouldn't ever do bath shots(or maybe that was just me...) I love the blurred out bum. Look at her belly! It's a great sensor covering up the 'goods' and so cute! Seriously, I'm in love! And clearly she took after Taylor with lack of smiles.
and also, LOVE the towel! I believe it's a Sweet Ruby one?Glad to see she likes it, so exciting ha ha! she looks like a little baby doll all wrapped up.
ha ha i loooved that you blurred out her bum. so cute! ps. didn't get a chance to tell you on sunday how GREAT you look. you're so teeny! {please give me your secret!} and such a cute lesson :)
Oh I love that little girl. Yes. Yes I do. She's sooo cute! And I do think she may take after Taylor...Especially when she glared at me...oh boy. Ba ha ha!!!
Hmmm...a lot of my posts lately have been about my kids. Has mine turned into a "mommy blog?" Maybe I better write something about forcing through the public option using reconciliation, and post the response I got from Senator Warner...
Hazel is just the cutest!!! I haven't commented for a while as punishment for your posts about the spiders... I hate those guys! I am SO sorry that they are your new bunk mates! I would sleep in the car!
13 comments:
First comment! Yes!! Such a darling girl. Thank you for blurring out the baby bum crack. ha ha.
Oh Crystal! hahahahaha remember when you said you wouldn't ever do bath shots(or maybe that was just me...) I love the blurred out bum. Look at her belly! It's a great sensor covering up the 'goods' and so cute! Seriously, I'm in love! And clearly she took after Taylor with lack of smiles.
Love Love Love the blurred bummy bum! hehe I told Dalton he wasn't allowed to check out Hazel's new post. :O) Dalton LOVES his duck too! :O)
Such a sweet thing! She cracks me up "no i will not smile!" ha ha so cute, i love these posts, and the blurred bum is to funny!
and also, LOVE the towel! I believe it's a Sweet Ruby one?Glad to see she likes it, so exciting ha ha! she looks like a little baby doll all wrapped up.
Can I please eat your baby!?!?! She's so freakin cute!
way to go on the crack edit! ha ah! i love hazey j! she is so cute! what is it with those ducks??
ha ha i loooved that you blurred out her bum. so cute!
ps. didn't get a chance to tell you on sunday how GREAT you look. you're so teeny! {please give me your secret!} and such a cute lesson :)
Oh I love that little girl. Yes. Yes I do. She's sooo cute! And I do think she may take after Taylor...Especially when she glared at me...oh boy. Ba ha ha!!!
She is a doll :) I love the pic of her swaddled up in the towel
Hmmm...a lot of my posts lately have been about my kids. Has mine turned into a "mommy blog?" Maybe I better write something about forcing through the public option using reconciliation, and post the response I got from Senator Warner...
Hazel is cute.
Hazel is just the cutest!!! I haven't commented for a while as punishment for your posts about the spiders... I hate those guys! I am SO sorry that they are your new bunk mates! I would sleep in the car!
We totally have that same duck! I love the blurred bum...so funny!
Post a Comment