I try to stay away from posts that are solely about my child so as to avoid the "mommy blogger" brand. But, Hazel has just been too cute lately not to post all of her antics.
This week I will have a daily update about some of the funny things that I've captured on camera.
Day 1:
I think it's safe to say that I do a lot of "cleaning up" these days.
12 comments:
Dont you love how adventurous they become? She's such a cutie and I love all your post about her, dont ever think not to post about her, cause I love it!
too cute! we clean up a lot here too!
So cute! I love her icecream covered face! She is getting so big.
I LOVE seeing posts about Hazel! Keep them coming! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in such a long time, and by the looks and sound of it she's getting SO big SO fast! Too cute
Ice Cream!?! What a big girl!
She looks like a trouble maker.. She and Parker could really do some damage. He's been into eating dirt! Pictures to come...
Isnt that so fun! Zoey loves to make messes too. But you would sure worry if she didnt, right?
But those baby blues just make all of those hours of cleaning up worth it, right?
Oh what a sweet baby. I love the first one of her with your dad and her belly looks extra chubby. She looks like Baileigh(I probably slaughtered her name...sorry!) now to me!
I love this age! She is so cute and I love her little sweater she is wearing! It goes by fast so don't be afraid to post everyday about her.
how funny! they do the cutiest things love the post idea!
She is so so so adorable! I love those pictures of her in her pink jammies, they make her look so cuddly!
I am sooo glad that my kid isn't the only destructive one. Today I was cleaning crayon off the walls...geez!
Brookie totally has the same grey striped sweater as Hazel! So cute!
Post a Comment