She did it! She's been moving around for a while, but finally figured out how to put her crawl all together yesterday.
Am I ready for a mobile baby? Probably not. I'm anticipating a lot more bumps to her already bruised-up head.
Am I ready for a mobile baby? Probably not. I'm anticipating a lot more bumps to her already bruised-up head.
19 comments:
Okay seriously...That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I love watching babies move. It's so slow and cautious but then once they get going it's like whooosh.. Mobility scares me. The little things they can find on the ground or the things they eventually get into. AH, best of luck to ya there.
Hooray! What an exciting time! And so great that you were able to capture it so quickly. I am pretty sure that as soon as we turn on the camera the kids are broken and won't perform the tricks. Not Hazel. She is so darling and she will be at warp speed in no time.
|ajmdnaddnkm kbn------that was from Emri! ha ah
E sat very still watching hazel crawl, then as soon as it was over she started typing! :)
yay hazel!!! way to go!
Yay for Hazel! She's a mover and shaker now. Very cute!
how cute!!! way to go hazel.
Awww so cute! I love her! She is so awesome. Dalton wants to crawl so bad. Tell Hazel that Dalton thinks she so exciting!
Way to go Hazel!!!!! She is a doll. It is so fun to watch our babies grow and learn new things
I like the point where she is sitting back and weighing her options. Is the toy worth the crawl? yes. yes it is.
Her crawl-breathing is really cute too.
go Hazel Go Hazel! YAY! way to go! I can't believe she's old enough to crawl how crazy, but that is so exciting. She is too cute i just love her, I really need to bring you those cake pans back, then maybe we can see her crawl! Thanks for letting us borrow them.
Let the babyproofing begin!! It's a whole new ballgame once they become mobile. That's when I felt like the work began, and it hasn't stopped! It's so precious to watch them figure new stuff out though!
GOOOD JOB HAZEL! Now the real work begins Mommy!
Ahhh! She is so amazing! I loved seeing her 'take-off'. She is adorable! Let me know how the baby-proofing goes. ;) Great video!
The crawling race is on between Henry and Hazel this Christmas. Do you think your baby can hack it.
P.S. That is very exciting that Hazel is on the move.
Yay Hazel!! That is so great!
Way to go Hazel! She's a go-getter! :)
Geez-your family likes a good party! I'm also so jealous of the fun you have and hope to someday host a party like that myself.... but thats waaaaay down the road.
Hazel made a cute chicken. I just love that last photo. She just makes the best faces! I just love it!
Cute. I whole new world for Hazel to explore. She's darling.
Oh my goodness! She's CRAWLING! That's so awesome! Time to put latches on all the cupboards and drawers! :)
Post a Comment