I must have been late the day it was being handed out to the rest of my family
Aunts, cousins, siblings and nephews all had the feature but somehow, I missed out
I spent hours looking in the mirror trying to pull a face that might display my "hidden" feature
I tried to create it by using any sort of pointy object
I would dream that someday I would have plastic surgery so that I too could have my beloved feature
Alas, I am void of it
But one of the first things Taylor told me after Hazel was born was this:
"She has a dimple!"
and my heart broke with joy
The deepest yearn of my heart had been bestowed upon my baby and I was 10 times happier than if it had been given to me
18 comments:
The "dimple" is to die for! Aw How I also wish I had one. You've got yourself a cutie!
CUTEST! And I love how it's just one. I'm pretty sure we missed the dimple boat and always will. And the curly boat. And the brunette baby that stays that way boat. We sure as heck caught the boy boat. I could go on, but I'll spare you :).
i think i forgot to stand in line for that too! good thing our babes didn't....although, they must have stood together in the "1 dimple only line!" They were probably having such a great time hangin out they didn't even realize it! :)
I used to mush my face and tell my mom I was growing a dimple. Hazel's dimple is the best one I have seen. It is just too kissable!
this post made my heart melt! :O) I loved it. It's a good thing Dalton is in bed right now or he would have tried to kiss the screen....ok he just slobbers but i call them kisses!
So cute! She is a lucky girl.
So cute! I never thought anybody would desire a dimple so much!
All those pictures are adorable and show off Hazel's dimple in the perfect way! I especially love the one of her in the laundry basket :)
Only 3 zillions times... that seems kinda low... I thought you loved Hazel? Ha Ha! The pic of her in the laundry basket is my favorite! She looks so happy to be "helping" you with the laundry!
And an adorable dimple to boot! What a beautiful little gal you have Crystal. She always looks like such a happy fun little baby.
We have had that discusion before...My brothers got the dimples but not me and Kels. I shoved safety pins in my cheeks thinking it would cause them to magically appear. I'm glad little Hazel got it though!
cute cute hazel and her dimple! seriously to die for, I just love it. SO adorable. Can't wait to see her in her chicken costume this weekend!!!
I, too, have always wished for a dimple. It is too cute, and so is she!
I love the pic of her in the laundry basket! Too cute! I love her little dimple. It seems so crazy that they are visible right after birth! Our dimpley babies are so cute!
I think that I am going to need a pic of Hazel in her halloween costume. I have E on my fridge...she needs a friend! :)
I love that she only has one! That is SOO cute! I can't believe how much she has grown.
She wears it so well. I think that it is so darling that it is only on the one little cheek, really cute.
What a lucky girl. I hope that she keeps it as she grows.
I love her dimple, she is adorable. I too always wanted a dimple. When I was little I would stick the ends of paperclips in my cheeks to try to make a dimple grow... Hazel is one lucky baby!
She is a doll! She is growing up so fast! Every time I look at your blog she looks so different! What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment