Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taylor finally had some fun

I'm sure you've all noticed that poor Taylor hasn't been able to go on any family trips this year. He's been working like a dog on his research and can't get any time off from the lab. However, he was able to finagle Monday off so that he could spend the weekend with his dad and brothers on the bird hunt extravaganza. Taylor didn't take the camera (even if he did, he would have only taken pictures of the landscape), but his dad did. To see Taylor's man trip go to Sammy's blog.

5 comments:

Donene said...

Glad to see that Taylor had some fun!

Sammy said...

I was going to say Erik didn't take those pictures it was all craig! maybe I should clarify that, ha ha. glad he is good with a camera, erik just put them on the laptop when he was down the other day. anyway, sounds like they had such a blast, cute boys.

April said...

Good for Taylor to finally take some time for himself. By the look of those pictures, it looks like they had a manly good time. :)

cheeks said...

that is such a guy trip! so funny! i like the cowboy gun picture....such rednecks! ha ha! did he bring those birds back for his barefoot wife to cook in the kitchen for him?!

Mike and Kim said...

I hope that camera was on a timer, or else somebody needs to take away their cowboy guns and carry permits.