Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The REAL 3 Week Photo Shoot

Alright, I've finally gotten all of Hazel's announcements sent out. Now for the highly anticipated display of Baby Girl's 3 week old pictures. Like I said before, Whitney was a real gem and took about 2 million shots. The following are just a few of my most favorite.















25 comments:

SHELLYFINCH said...

She is so stinkin cute! And I just loved the announcement! If I can get my butt to the post office this week, I'll mail you package!

Nick and Kandi said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ostler said...

I just love your baby!!! YAHOO! She's so dang cute. Good job. I love the pics. I might steal her from you sometime. I don't know if it counts as stealing if I tell you first. That might hold up in court...We'll see. Ba ha ha. I'll come visit soon, because I know it's hard for you when you get to have your own life without Mindy there for five seconds! :)(However, this is your own fault, seeing as you make such cute babies.)

Erica said...

I still have the announcement sitting here for the patients, reps, etc...who ask about you. I need to see baby Hazel again soon. Let's make that happen.

Sammy said...

Oh Hazel! She is so adorable, just can't get enough of her. I love them all, and LOVE the announcement (forgot to tell you thank you and so cute) my favorite would probably have to be the 12th one down, black and white with her flower. SO beautiful. So fun.

ALSO about the Newmoon poster. Thats exactly what i did! ha ha thats why I had to post it and share it with everyone. I honestly was so giddy and like laughing and couldn't stop smiling. dork! I was at work and had to answer my phone, I probably sounded like some giddy teenager. LOL, love it. can't wait til NOVEMBER 20th!

The Sayamas said...

Those are darling pictures! The last one is my favorite!

Melissa Rees said...

Holy precious!! How cute is she. those turned out great!

Steph said...

Such cute pictures!! Love them, especially that last one, she's beautiful just like her mom!! :)

April said...

The pictures turned out darling! I LOVE all of them! I swear, she is the most beautiful baby. And I think she has the most perfect baby feet I've ever seen!

Skye said...

Well I started back 1/2 day Saturday and I'm just subbing here and there. But with Erik having the summer off I'm going to try to work a couple of days a week. It'll be hard to leave him all day, but it's also a good break for me. I don't know what I'll do in the fall, I hate to leave a little baby in daycare, so we'll see how much I want to work then. Are you going back to work soon?
And with my first baby I stayed home until he was 9 months, it's hard to leave your first, so good luck. She's a sweetie.

cheeks said...

these turned out so cute! I love all of her fancy headbands! I especially love the one of her just chillin in the trunk! Too cute!! way to go hazel! what a sweetie! i can't wait to meet the little squirt!!

Maria said...

Those are great pictures! She is so cute!

Matt and Lindsay said...

oh my goodness... she is sooo pretty!

shauni said...

She is so cute! I loved her birth announcement, they turned out great. I love her big flowers and bows- what's a girl without her accessaries, right?

hoLLY said...

love all of them but my fav is the one of her wrapped up in the blankie, so cute! love her, and I love that the pics are taken at your house! so creative my goodness!

Mary Ann said...

Those pictures are wonderful! They turned out really cute! You have a wonderful daughter!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are SO SO SO adorable! I was going to tell you which one was my favorite, but they are ALL so cute that I can't decide!!!

Monica said...

Crystal... she is such a beautiful baby!

rupee40 said...

Darling. She is just adorable, congrats!

Lonna said...

I think that with the way these turned out you will need to be taking her in for regular photo shoots.

She did such a great job sitting for these pictures, what a doll she is. I like all the different hair bows that you used, and the one with you holding her is so precious. I love them all.

Mike and Kim said...

Hazel Sparkles!

Megan looked at the one where she is in the trunk, and was hoping that you were mailing her to us.

Sans the big flower bows.

Erin said...

She is such a cute little girl! She looks tons like Taylor in the first pic, and tons like you in the black and white one with her mouth open wide, so cute! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Melissa said...

She is so cute! I have looked at this post several times...but couldn't remember if I posted a comment...guess I didn't! SOrry! Hazel is a doll. I'm glad that you posted more of her photo shoot. The announcement is still on my fridge...so cute!

Happy Birthday yesterday... I totally remembered...but I don't know what happened! My brain has turned to mush!!! I hope that you had a great day and did something fuN!

I'm going to need your address again. I'm sorry...you'd think that I'd write these things down!

Can't wait to have our first play date in a few weeks! YAY! Hope you're planning on it!

Jared & Melisa said...

That is one cute kid you've got there!

Camisha Gollaher said...

what a beautiful baby! I love all the pictures. You'll never regret having pictures taken-professional or not...they're the best!