Popcorn popping on the apricot tree.

Spring has brought me such a nice surprise
(Mike and Kim are visiting from Washington D.C. and Jared and Carolee are coming tomorrow from Las Vegas)


Popcorn popping right before my eyes

I can take an armful and make a treat
(the boys doing the dishes on Mothers' Day)
A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet. It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be, popcorn popping on the apricot tree.

Although it's nice to have all of the family together, it's under sad circumstances that we've gathered. My Grandpa Cisney passed away on Friday. Even though he lived a full, long life and we were expecting his passing, it's still hard to say goodbye. We love you Grandpa, you will be missed.





Spring has brought me such a nice surprise
(Mike and Kim are visiting from Washington D.C. and Jared and Carolee are coming tomorrow from Las Vegas)
Popcorn popping right before my eyes
I can take an armful and make a treat
(the boys doing the dishes on Mothers' Day)
Although it's nice to have all of the family together, it's under sad circumstances that we've gathered. My Grandpa Cisney passed away on Friday. Even though he lived a full, long life and we were expecting his passing, it's still hard to say goodbye. We love you Grandpa, you will be missed.
17 comments:
I'm really sorry about your Grandpa Crystal. I agree that it's hard to see a loved one go, even when it's expected. I hope you're doing ok.
Crystal, that brought a tear to my eye. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa!! And I don't find out until Tuesday?? See, I feel like I just don't know whats going on with you anymore. I hope you are doing alright.
I LOVE MAY!!! You know this. It's beautiful isn't it? And what WONDERFUL surprises it brought to you this year. Enjoy baby Henry and those cheeks!
AWWW....HUNNY. I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. He seemed like an awesome man and he was pretty good looking for his age. ;-) On another note...I"m glad summer has finally bestowed itself upon Utah. I still need your address!
oh crystal, i'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope you doing ok...expected or not, it's never easy to lose a grandparent. i'm so glad you have that sweet pic of him holding little hazel.
On a brighter note, i love that spring has sprung in utah! The trees are beautiful! We got little Hazel's announcement today! It's SOOOOO cute! Her pics turned out great...despite her efforts to make picture-taking a difficult task! :) So i am totally in town for her big day! I'm planning for it unless something goes drastically wrong! we need to chat again! i'll call ya soon!
crystal im so sorry to hear about your grandpa... especially when it was unexpected. that picture of him and little hazel is so sweet!
but isnt it nice to look out the window and not see SNOW!?!?! what a reason to rejoice!
It's always a hard time in life when someone passes, I hope you and your family are doing okay.. Cute post though, I love that song!
I am sorry about your Grandpa. I love grandpas! They are wonderful men who enrich our lives no matter how long they are in them. Mine have been gone for 19 and 21 years. I miss them still....
We will miss your Grandpa, he was always so sweet.
Crystal I'm so sorry about your loss, I feel terrible. At least you got to see him once more and say your goodbyes. Hope you and your family is doing ok.
And your neice and nephew are so adorable, and little Hazel, such a cutie, she's getting to chunky, too cute.
oh Crystal im so sorry about your Grandpa! what a sweet pic of him holding hazel.
love the post very creative!
happy 1st mothers day!
that's hard, I'm so sad to hear that.
Crystal, These are great pictures of Grandpa, I love the one of him holding Hazel. How great that he was able to meet her. We are so sad that we aren't going to be able to make the funeral- give Grandma and Carolann our love. I love the pictures of the blossoms and the kids all together. Hazel looks as cute as ever, we can't wait to meet her.
Wow, you have a really pretty viwe of the mountains! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Those pictures of him holding Hazel are so sweet and special.
I am sorry for the loss of your Grandpa even though you were expecting it, he is still your grandpa and that is hard. Very cute pictures!
I just love spring time, and the view out your window is lovely.
I was surprised to see that picture of Mike (minus shirt) in Utah. I am so sorry to hear that it was due to the loss of a family member. What a great blessing it was to have your grandpa around to see your first baby though.
I hope that you have a good time with all the incoming family, I am sure that you will. Take care.
I loved your "looked out the window and what did I see" blog. I've been singing that song to Parker for the past few days (hopefully the renters can't hear!)...other than that song and Do As I'm Doing...I need a new song!
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I love the picture of him holding Hazel! Loosing a loved one is never easy...even if you know its coming! I'm so sorry! I hope that you can spend some time with your family this weekend!
Hazel's announcement is super cute!!! I was so happy when I got it in the mail. What a little doll! I was excited to be invited to the blessing...then Eric told me that we are blessing Parker that day. We were talking about it in bed (with sleeping Parker in our room)...so we couldn't really talk about it...and I haven't talked to him about it sense. But if we're not there, I guess its cuz we'll be blessing Parker at the same time. ?? (We still need to take his picture, get announcements, and mail out invite's...I don't know if I can pull it off...plus feeding everyone after...are you having a family lunch after?)
Crystal! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa but so glad you tracked me down. Your baby is adorable! I love the pics. Beware cuz now I'm gonna blog stalk you! :)
Post a Comment