I've decided I need to post more pictures of Baby Hazel because she just gets cuter by the day. I know I'm her mom, but seriously, she's adorable! She has the most beautiful skin and a perfectly round little face and head.
Grandma Oberg
My favorite picture of her dimple
She loves sticking her tongue out
Poor Grandpa Oberg has been sick and decided that he shouldn't even hold her yet

She LOVES sucking on her hands and fingers
Grandma Frost
Grandpa Frost

Grandma Oberg
She loves sticking her tongue out
Poor Grandpa Oberg has been sick and decided that he shouldn't even hold her yet
She LOVES sucking on her hands and fingers
Grandpa Frost
32 comments:
YAY! The first comment! I can't believe how tiny she is! What a doll face - I bet your mom is just eating her up! Can you believe that you can love someone sooooo much? Isn't it amazing how perfect they are? I just love babies and I am especially happy for you guys! Congrats! I know I'm not on AT&T but maybe you'll answer my call in a few days when things settle down :)
OH MY HECK!!!!! Ok Crystal I need to come see the sweet little thing!! I am just terrified that I'll get her sick! I'm feeling better but still have a cough so I'll give it a few more days.... It's just driving me crazy to know this perfect little piece of Heaven is a toss of a rock away and I haven't got to love on her!! She is SO stinking cute!! Good Job! :O)
Oh my goodness, she is a sweetheart! I love that bow! I can't believe how fast she found her hands to suck on. It took Deacon a couple months before he even knew he had hands.
You did good girl!
She is so tiny that the bow is bigger than her head! Don't get me wrong she is adorable though. You and Taylor did great. Congratulations. If you guys need anything let us know we have some girl clothes if you need them.
CUTE CUTE CUTE! The first post I couldn't really tell who she looked like, but now I think she has your eyes and Taylor's nose- ADORABLE! I LOVED her big pink and black bow! Let me know when visitors are welcome- I'll be first in line! Love you guys!
Oh, my goodness what a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations! And what a beautiful name. I love her! She is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are doing well and getting some rest.
That video at the end was my favorite! I love the mittens. They look huge on her! She's sooooo cute!!
Oh my gosh that 4th to last pic of her is adorable! And I love her dimple! What a beautiful baby. I always hated hearing who people thought Cam looked like, but I have to say I see alot of Taylor in her. My gosh, how amazing. And I love the name Hazel! Good job girl!
Crystal, she is the sweetest little baby. I can't wait til I get a chance to hold her! I want to squeeze her little dimpled cheek(gently of course...) I'm seeing a lot of Taylor in tongue picture. If you need anything let me know!!! I can't wait to see even more pictures...keep em coming!
Oh the sound of brand new baby cries! Enjoy it - pretty soon she'll be screeching like a parrot! She is too adorable!
She is so beautiful! She has changed so much since friday, I'm going to have to come see her everyday after work cause she changes so much! how fun, She is just adorable. Hope your feeling well and you guys are getting SOME sleep! I bet its so fun to be home with her now and dress her up!
Congratulations! She is such a pretty little baby and her dimple has got to be the cutest thing! I am glad your delivery went well and I love the name!
Great job cute mommy. Baby Hazel is perfect. Have fun. I am sure you've got tons going on now but when it dies down let us know if we can do anything for you. I do lots of running around with Jared so we are always close to anything. Again, congrats. Amy
Crystal, yay! I'm so happy for you! She is adorable, I laughed so hard at the photo of her sticking her tongue out! You are amazing, and I'm so glad you got to have the grandparents over to celebrate. Love you!
Carrie
Also, I just have to say that the sound of your laugh is my favorite thing...Taylor must love hearing you laugh! It's so infectious. Thanks for the "boxer" video. :)
I don't know how I missed these cute pictures yesterday, I have been checking your blog every day waiting to see more pictures of sweet little Hazel. She is seriously adorable! I LOVE her huge pink bow and the picture of your dad holding her, it looks like she's smiling. She is really too sweet. Oh, and I love her little dimple. I'm so excited to see her in a couple of months. This might sound crazy, but your video of her sweet little cry made me want another baby- Abbi is getting too big (no worries, Colby put the kybash on that one right away).
Oh!!!! She IS SO CUTE! I know you already know this. :) I'm so glad you decided to post more pictures. That head band-cute outfits-don't you love having a girl! And she is so tiny! It looks like you are adjusting well. I hope you update all of her milestones-even the ones you think we don't want to hear about! Because I love reading about them!
She is such an adorable little doll! And I love the dimples. Congratulations!
Okay so I don't know if you remember me or not from the ward but I just had to comment on what a little doll she is!! She is so beautiful!! I love her name too, I love the old-fashioned type names, soo cute!! Anywho, hope everything's going well, she's darling and you look great!!
crystal she is ADORABLE! i want to come see her!
Crystal!! I'm so glad i got to talk to you! You sound so great! Little Hazel is so dang cute! I love her hair bows and her stuck out tongue! SHE AND EMRI HAVE THE EXACT SAME DIMPLE only in her left cheek too! So cute! Glad you are doing so well! Talk to ya soon!
Those are some cute pictures. Although I would say that I'd be screaming too if somebody put me in those damn mittens.
im so sorry that im barely just commenting about your beautiful new baby girl, love her name by the way!!! we have just been so busy with moving and all but I just want to say congrats and she seriously is so cute, just as I had imagined!!! I love her round cheeks!!! so cute! congrats!!!
It is funny that no matter how many kids you have or see around, it is quite shocking to see a newborn in their car seat. She is just such a tiny thing.
How fun that you were able to share her with both of your parents, and try out some of her clothes. She is so adorable, and that little video gave me a good laugh. Nice work on adding so many new pictures already, I have a feeling that you are going to have Hazel in one arm and the camera in the other hand all the time. Welcome to motherhood it is going to be so fun.
So cute,(this is April, Sammys sis) I am so glad things went well. If you need a binky attachment for your binky clip just let Sammy know and we'll get you one.
She is darling!! That dimple is so precious! I hope your having so much fun (and getting some sleep)! That video is cute, i'm glad i'm not the only one who laughs when my kid cries!
Crystal, she is so beautiful, she does have the most perfect little round face, and that dimple is so cute. I hope you are enjoying every minute with her. Labor is so worth it when out somes these precious little babies. Congrats.
OH you guys she is just beautiful! She is the perfect little mix of both of you. I love her dimples and her perfectly round cheeks, what a darling girl. I have had the song "sweet baby jane" going through my head all day as "sweet Hazel Jane" life is good at your house!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS guys!!! Hazel is ADORABLE!! Seriously, I love all of the cute pics and especially the video. By the way- they made Jason even more baby crazy than he already is...he thinks she is darling... so thanks for that :) Are you guys getting meals? Can we bring one to you? Or is there anything I can do at all to help?
Congrats on the arrival of your precious girl!
I love our baby Hazel--thank you so much for letting me a part of her birth--she is such a beautiful little angel and you are the best of mommas!! (and Taylor is a fabulous daddy!!) She is everything we dreamed of for your baby girl...
Congratulations. She is an adorable mix of the two of you. I must say, I am wary of watching videos of new babies because very commonly the mothers voice changes to a pitch that is so high I can't listen to it. But-you have a wonderful on camera mother voice, very pleasant. thank you.
Post a Comment