A few years ago I fell in love.... with So You Think You Can Dance. I've been a faithful fan since season 1 and now, by the 4th season you could call me slightly obsessed (...the reason we got Tivo). By the second season I got my best friend Gina hooked on the show so we decided to take a little trip to Oakland CA to check out the dancers of SYTYCD 2006 on tour.
You might be asking yourself why I am posting about a tour that took place 2 years ago? Well, the producers finally decided it would be a good idea to bring the tour to Utah, so... as of Friday, my mom, my sister and myself are proud owners of 3rd row tickets to the 2008 So You Think You Can Dance tour!!! Check back on September 24th for pictures from the event of the year.
21 comments:
Yeah! That will be such a fun Girls Night Out for you guys. I have to admit I haven't gotten into SYTYCD yet- but I have watched it a few random times and it was really entertaining. Can't wait for your pictures in September!
i think it's great that you got red marker in your hair :)
Oh I am so excited--thanks for getting us tickets--and thanks for being my SYTYCD buddy!! Nobody can commiserate quite like us when our favorite gets kicked off. What will we do next week when it is over???!!!
I also really like the show...Personally I don't know what the devil were the judges thinking in keeping Comfort in so long. I was not so impressed by her performances. That is just my own thoughts.
What a fun trip to take with you family. I know that you will have a great time.
Travis Wall...*sigh* He is beautiful. He was robbed he should have won! Stupid Benji! I'm not bitter. CHELSIE SHOULD HAVE WON THIS YEAR! I can not wait to go this year. Crystal, I'm SO glad you're a true fan of the show with me. I just don't know what I would do if I had to talk to just an ordinary fan about the show!
THIRD ROW!!!! thats awesome! that'll be quite the show i'm sure! that is so exciting. How fun that you went down to Ca for the show 2 years ago, looks like you got a little beat up but I'm sure it was worth it! Can't wait to see those pictures.
Who knew that 13 year old girls could be so vicious? It's probably cause they're from Oakland. I can't believe you guys went to Oakland by yourself. I've been to Oakland twice to see the A's, and I think it's the scariest place I've been to as of yet. Sigh. The things we do to see the things we love. 3rd row should be perfect seats. You'll be able to see everything!
yeah! im so excited for the tour too! Looks like you gals had so much fun!
How funny! I don't even know what else to say! You're hillarious! Cute pictures. Can't wait for this years pictures. Good luck...maybe take a first aid kit?!
God bless you.
oh! That will be so great! It has been such a fun season. I'm in love with josh! OH, you guys will have the best time! They are coming to columbus, but i think i already missed the ticket sales. DANG! Well, at least this year you won't have to walk back to your hotel...only the car!
I went to the 2006 tour as well. That was my favorite season of all. I still can't get the park bench dance out of my head.
I had no idea you were such a fan! I have also been obsessed with the show since season 1, and I want to go to the show this year, but have no one to go with! Season 2 was probably my favorite year, I was so in love with Ivan. I wish I could have seen the show live. I might just get a ticket and attend solo.
How fun! I am so jealous. I went to SYTYCD tour when they came to Denver and it was a blast. Looks like you had a great time! Oh and by the way, you are being way to nice about me looking good in Powell. Stop lying!!!
Oh, I guess my sister Maddee never signed out of her account. This is Jena Hendry who just left the comment. FUnny
That just cracks me up Crystal! You're life...is ever amazing to me. I am the proud cousin of one of the producers of SYTYCD...Travis Gollaher, in case you notice his name in the credits- yep, that's my cousin (well once I married into the family anyway). So- there's my little bit of SYTYCD. I've never seen the show, and don't plan to ever tour it either, but will ever enjoy your outlandish stories!!!
Love you always!!! Oh, and you didn't miss an e-mail that I'm preggo. I just casually posted a "Pregnancy tracker" on my blog and NO ONE CAUGHT ON...except a friend I just met while "blog surfing" who's a friend of a friend of my husbands, and I went to school w/ her husband...yeah- no one I knew, but SHE got the hint!!!
you are such a crazy fan!!! I remember when you went to that... good times! I can't believe you really had blood drawn! Isn't Travis gay? Totally kidding.
This show is one of my favorites too. I have to admit, the finale was this last week and I haven't even watched it yet! So I don't even know who won. It's on the list tonight! I can't wait to hear all about the show! I do hope you update your blog before the show...
That's so funny! Everbody I know is obsessed with that show...except me! Once again I am totally out of the loop. That red marker totally looks like blood- you should tell everyone that it is. That will make you an uber-fan!
Try not to break Taylor's camera this time around.
Oh, I am so jealous! I love that show. Have fun when the tour comes to SLC...and watch out for those other crazed fans with the markers.
Post a Comment