For those of you who aren't familiar with the "golden birthday" It is the corresponding age with the date of your birth. My birthday is May 24, and I turned 24 so therefore it was my golden birthday and a spectacular week-long event. On Thursday I was spoiled by the girls at work with the most fantastic peanut butter cake and gifts. On Friday Taylor took me to Windy's Sukiyaki. On Saturday the Frost girls spent the day shopping, and treating ourselves to pedi's. Thanks mom for the shopping spree!
Saturday night my parents took Taylor and I to this great Italian place in SLC called Tuscany which I would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a great atmosphere or the most incredible chocolate cake ever created...
On Monday we spent the day with Taylor's family. We saw Ironman and came back to the Oberg's where Lynette put together a great BBQ.
21 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like you had a great week! Gosh we are getting old :)
How fun! Sounds like it was a great birthday weekend! I LOVE Tuscany, my cousin just got married there, its so pretty and quite delicious! I'm glad you had a wonderful once and only golden birthday.
I have a picture of the cake I could have given you. Haha, I'm so silly and proud of my cake. I should have taken one more bite before I left. I'll make it again sometime, hopefully before your birthday again. A year is far too long. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and don't worry you don't look a day over 21 ;)
Oh happy birthday!!! 24 is like a weird age to turn! It looks like you had fun. So Utah is great so far, nice to be back. How much longer does taylor have? As promised, Laurie, Jamies mom, is throwing me a shower and it would be so fun to see you! How can I get your address? Jamie could not find Ginas either....do you have hers?
Happy Birthday Crystal! I hope that your "golden birthday" was a memorable one. It looks like you got some special treatment and had lots of fun, so that's awesome.
P.S. G star raw is just a brand name. I just included it in the description because it sounded better then just saying I got him a bag. :) You're not out of the loop.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow, 24 seems like so long ago for me. :) You really know how to celebrate....4 days of parties!?! I'm so glad that you had a great day. Wish you could come get pedicures with me and Jami...boo hoo. Can't wait to see ya.
hey girl! What a great week for you! I hope mine lasts that long...AND i feel so ripped off about the golden birthday, i don't think that rule existed when i turned 9!
Why is your sister reading a mag that says "let's talk about sex" on it....isn't she a little young for that? Maybe we shouldn't line her up w/ my bro. he 's very naive! ha ha ha What fun girls day out! You 3 are gorgeous!
Tuscany! I've been there once, my very first formal dance, Homecoming! Sad, i don't remember many details about that night, let alone the restaurant...i'm getting old!
Oh, didn't you just love IronMan? Much better than i imagined it would be! Glad you had a great golden birthday week! Did Taylor get you anything special?
Happy Birthday! I feel bad that I didn't personally call you, but I did call Colby from work and tell him to have the boys call and sing- does that count? Your birthday celebration looks great! I am a firm believer that your birthday should be celebrated as much as possible. I love Windys Sukiyaki- Yum. You look great in all these pictures and you don't look a day older than 23!
Happy Birthday! I love the idea of celebrating the "golden birthday", well I love the idea of celebrating anything. I think that you totally have the right idea in making it a week long party.
I think that it was Kim who I first hear of this great idea from, I guess that the Frost's really know how to live it up.
I love trying new places to eat, and how fun that you were able to get out with your family and friends. Looks like so much fun. You look amazing. You know if you want to party it up Texas style you are always welcome here, we even have a pool.
I hope that your next birthday can live up to the golden one.
Happy Birthday Crystal! It sounds like you had a great day. I love reading all of your adventures.
Happy Birthday! We'll definitely have to try Tuscany, I love Italian food and chocolate cake even more! I can't believe how much your little sister has grown up! She is such a pretty girl! How old is she?
SUCK!!! you even reminded me...!!!! im sorry i missed it!!! but it looks like you had a freaking amazing golden birthday.... mine was aweful... that is the birthday that i found out my exhusband was cheating on me.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Crystal it looks like you and Taylor have so much fun up there in logan... i am really happy for you.... and that little sister of yours... she is so GROWN UP!!! and BEAUTIFUL.... i can't say that i am surprised... you and your mom are lookers too!!!
well i am glad that you had a great day!!!
happy birthday! I am glad that you were able to celebrate all week long, that is the best way to do it.
Happy B-day Crystal. I'm glad you stubbled across our blog. We miss you guys! Ivie really doesn't seem to mind her cast anymore, she's been running, with a limp of course, and climbing all over the place as usual. We need to get together sometime so that you can see Zander.
Happy Golden Birthday!!! Looks like you had a blast! Steve and I are gonna have to go try out Tuscany.
I missed my golden birthday, I guess I'll just have to celebrate it when I turn the same age as my birth year. 81 is going to be awesome.
Happy B-Day! I'm glad you had a fun week, you deserve it! Birthdays are like chocolate, the more you have, the better!
Happy Birthday Crystal! It sounds like you had a good one! I'm sorry I'm so late in wishing you a BDay, but I've kind of been out of touch with blogging! No reason, just off it!
I hope all is well!!!!!
PS: you are old! :)ha ha.
happy b-day Crystal. I'm glad you liked the singing voice mail message. Its funny how most of the birthdays in the Frost family center on a week long celebration with food. Hope to see you guys soon! Tell Taylor Bear Hi for us.
Hello my friend, I am so new at all this blogging stuff I haven't had a chance to say hello and happy birthday yet!Happy 24!How is life is logan, it looks super fun? I miss you and I hope I can see you soon.
Wait...what the... Lynette is Taylor's mom?? I had a few classes at Weber with her, including my figure drawing class where we stared at naked people all day long!!!
Post a Comment