We LOVE it! Watching DVD's on this little beauty is fantastic. If anyone wants to have a movie party with us, let us know...
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Merry Christmas to Us!
We decided this year that instead of buying each other gifts that we were going to use that money and whatever else we got for Christmas and get a nice T.V. So, here we are...

We LOVE it! Watching DVD's on this little beauty is fantastic. If anyone wants to have a movie party with us, let us know...
We LOVE it! Watching DVD's on this little beauty is fantastic. If anyone wants to have a movie party with us, let us know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Love it! Don't get too addicted!
At least you know what is important! A bunch of little trinkets or one nice big thing!! Love it!!!
Merry Christmas to you! What a nice TV, I bet you guys are loving it. I will take you up on that invite to movie night if you will throw in a couple of round trip tickets from Des Moines. What do you say? Bingo-Bango, just like that we could be playing Mexican train.
What a great TV--I know when I asked Taylor how it was he looked pretty excited. Can't wait to see it in person--bingo, bango!! (ha, ha)
What a great choice for a gift. It is the gift that keeps on giving every episode of your favorite shows, every great movie, day after day. I don't think that we could ever go back to a little t.v., I blame James. He has made me a electronics snob.
Honestly something that I never thought that I would be. But I have to have a mac, and what would I be without HD. Congrats and enjoy.
I'll take you up on that invite too. We have yet to have our night of getting together...WITH SPOUSES. Dinner and a movie, eh? Daren would want the tv though. He's going to be jealous. But good choice on the joint, huge Christmas gift. Sounds like a winner! I love the lamp and the clock too!
That is so fun, and it looks soo nice! Congratulations, i'm happy for you! I'm sure it was a great Christmas, and look at your cute stand. We would love to have a movie night anytime! Let us know!
so...you finally got rid of that big wooden box? That was such a part of you guys though!! Way to go! I must admit i'm a fan of the big HD tvs...even though brett bought ours while i was out to a girls night. I came home and tried to act mad at the big purchase, but i do love it too!! It looks so nice!! Miss ya!
Have you watched The Spanish Prisoner on there yet? That movie is awesome...
That looks so fun, movie night will never be the same. Make sure to tell Taylor that Jeff is super jealous. We may have to steal that idea for next christmas!
Aren't you guys supposed to be starving college students? I guess that Taylor has found himself a sugar mamma. Now, he needs to let you buy that pearl ring back from Joy.
I will be contacting you to set up a movie date in your living room, ha ha.
Thanks for posting on my blog. I decided after reading yours and Jami's posts that I needed to respond. I will post my response tonight. You guys are funny.
Such a big nice purchase! Next you need to get a DVR-you'll never go back!
I miss you and hope to catch up with you at UDA!
Oooo so nice, that is a great gift! Merry Christmas is right!!
Post a Comment