I'm going to finish her off with a little holiday cheer and a look into our gingerbread decorating skills (or rather MY decorating skills and Taylor's overseer skills).
Thursday, December 20, 2007
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Well, he we are, this our final post for 2007. With family in town and lots of traveling back and forth I'm assuming that I'm not going to be updating much until the first of next year. I can't believe I've been posting on this blog for a year... it's cliche, but it feels like we moved here just yesterday. Thanks to everyone for their great comments, I read and love every one of them (except for when Dan makes fun of me) Tune in next year, same time, same place for some exciting new material, some of which will include: Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, A trip to Washington DC, a trip to Disneyland with my office, a new baby nephew, and lots of random day-to-day stuff in between. A Merry Christmas to everyone and to all a goodnight, amen.
I'm going to finish her off with a little holiday cheer and a look into our gingerbread decorating skills (or rather MY decorating skills and Taylor's overseer skills).

I'm going to finish her off with a little holiday cheer and a look into our gingerbread decorating skills (or rather MY decorating skills and Taylor's overseer skills).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Crystal I love your blog. I'm sorry I don't always comment, but I'm going to have a lot more time in a few short days so I can get back to this. I'm really looking forward to a great Christmas with every one--it will be so much fun. And your gingerbread house was fabulous--we always have a fun time with that. Love you lots!!
Cute gingerbread houses. We miss this fun tradition being out here in the Midwest. We're excited to see you guys in a few short days!
I love the gingerbread house, nice work. I love getting on your blog, its always so funny! I'm excited to see what happens next year! ha ha, see ya soon. Merry Christmas!
Not posting? Hey lazy bones, don't forget that you have family that won't be in Utah for Christmas. I'm going to keep posting, and you better too.
We're excited for your new nephew and your trip to D.C., and hope that we'll be there for some water skiing since snow skiing looks like it isn't going to happen.
DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!! Oh I just can't wait, it'll be a good time (I hope for everyone involved)
Your gingerbread house turned out so much better than ours. Daren and I have VERY different ideas of what is good.
One year at my dad's office(or being in Logan, I suppose) Can't believe it. But I have loved having you there every second...after the first hour of course(you know, I hate change!)
I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!
Crystal you are a natural blogger. You keep me entertained and coming back for more. I think that you have such a lovely life and a fun family. I can't wait to see all that the new year brings to you and yours. I too am excited to see your new nephew.
Have a wonderful little break and I will be waiting to hear all the great adventures that you are taking part in...oh and all the fun things that you do with your hair.
You are so fun! I will for sure stay in tune for what is to come next year. Sounds exciting!
Merry Christmas, Crystal and Taylor.
Thanks for commenting on our blog. Your comments are clever and always make us smile. We look forward to next year's posts.
Be Safe, Have Fun, Be Happy and tell someone you love and appreciate them.
Happy New Year! What a year....I hope you have a great one in 08!
wow...i can't believe you have lived in logan for a year already! That's crazy!! I love your gingerbread house! You are such a babe! I was so glad i got to hang out with you for a few cherished hours while i was "home!" I hope you are loving your new pants! take a picture of your butt in them and post it... ha ha ha Hope you're having a wild new years!! (obviously i am...i'm blogging)! ha ha ha
Woot! Waddup Crystal? How's Logan-Land? You guys looks like yer doin just "stupendous" ("strawberries...spatula...")
Haha! Anyway, keep in touch fo SHO! I just started my blog, and it's mostly nerdy. But I'll update it now and again!
Post a Comment