Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween

I decided to post something fun for the holiday. A few weeks ago we had our friends Zac and Mandy over for dinner and some crazy pumpkin carving. Taylor thought he was making a mean looking pumpkin but it backfired and turned out to be the happiest looking pumpkin I've ever seen. Unfortunately, we carved too early and our pumpkin rotted and had a huge praying mantis living inside (also, it can't be confirmed, but I think there were a bunch of baby spiders in it too) so we had to throw it out.






Taylor and his brothers found other ways to enjoy pumpkins...


"Aye, aye captain!" Ashden's been practicing his line for the big day...

On a totally unrelated topic, I know a lot of times I portray Taylor as a tough, grizzly character, but here's a picture to show that he really does have a soft side. This is Taylor holding our new little niece, Mayce.

9 comments:

The Obergs said...

Lame, for some reason my video is not working. I will try to get it up and running at a later date...

Monica said...

How can you not want a baby when you see one as cute as your niece! She is to die for!

And I love the pumpkin...it's so cute! (he he-I thought Taylor would appreciate that)

I loved seeing you on Friday. You are such a blonde bomb shell! You know that, right? Even with out the mac make over :)

shauni said...

cute pumpkins! And ohhhh to Taylor holding the baby. I think he's a natural (hint, hint)

Lonna said...

I love festive activities. However I am not the greatest pumpkin carver myself, but I think that I could carve up something a little spookier than Taylor's. But I do think that his is fun. You really do look so great in all of your hair styles. I bet that your kids are going to be stunning. I love the pictures where you get to see the soft side of the man of the house. Glad that you posted it.

Anonymous said...

Amen, i agree with Monica, doesn't that make you want a baby! Come on!! :) You are looking great! We still need to meet up!! Hot little blondie!

Mary Ann said...

I love Taylors way of dealing with the pumkins! I am such a fan! Happy H day!

Melissa said...

Oh, love the niece picture! Taylor is a natural! You two should get goin'!

Love the Halloween pictures...

Thanks again for the fun last Friday. It was so good to see you and laugh about absolutely everything! Your make-up looked smokin'...you can pull off those dark sexy eyes....maybe just not in the temple! ;)

cheeks said...

taylor looks good with a baby! IT's time!! I love that they are shootin up the pumpkins! Classic!

Mike and Kim said...

I'm so mad that I waited until after I threw out my pumpkins to watch that video. What a waste. I'm going to go steal the neighbor's pumpkins right now...