Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Eye see you!



A couple of weeks ago Taylor was being real mysterious in the computer room. I asked him what he was doing and he replied with "it's a secret". This is Taylor's normal response to my inquiries, not so much because he's working on a great secret for me, but more because he doesn't feel like talking. I've caught on to his little trick and usually press him for details, but this time while prodding he told me that I'd find out what he was doing in the morning. As a girl who loves a real secret, I decided to leave him be with the door closed and went back to my reading. However, curiosity got the best of me and I went back in to find this...

Taylor found a program on the computer that lets you print out pictures in gargantuan size, which if you've seen the horror movie Pulse (Taylor and I watched it on mute because it's less scary that way), you could see why this might freak me out. He decided he wanted to play a little trick on me by hanging up a scary picture in the hall so that when I woke up in the morning I would freak out or scream or something. Hence the picture of the eyeball.

Well the eye went up anyway, and even though I knew about it, it still usually startled me. Each subsequent day I found more additions to our wall decor in random places in the house.




Taylor's "pictures" didn't just stop at our house, they actually made it all the way to the Oberg's house.


So I'm just going to warn you all, don't be surprised if you wake up to gigantic pictures of us on your wall...

12 comments:

Camisha Gollaher said...

Awesome!!! Taylor- you're the coolest. I wish there was more creativity going on around our home than homework and housework...work, work, work...seems to be all we do (until I cry a little).

BreAnna said...

He is so funny, I love the "it's a suprise" response, he must make you laugh every day! those pictures are HUGE and I imagine they took up tons of ink! However, a giant eyeball and picture of your wife in the hallway, is definately work an ink cartridge to me! What a fun guy you have on yoru hands!

Melissa said...

Ha ha ha Taylor is so random! No wonder why you are always quizzing him on his every move. You never know what that kid is going to come up with next! I laughed when I realized how big the pictures are! Taylor is going to have every wall covered in no time! Funny! What is the program that he used to print them?

Monica said...

Cool! That would scare me too! I love the big picture of you-you are so pretty!

I'm excited to see you and Melissa on Friday... I just remembered that you called me and left me a message... I will listen to it right now!

Lonna said...

That sounds so perfect for Halloween, it is a little creepy to see a giant eyeball on the wall I bet. Maybe he should start selling them if they are popular enough to make it to the parents house.

Erica said...

Sorry Crystal..I tag you(you don't have to if you don't want to) But you know what it is...I have weird quirks to but you already know them. But I like the giant pictures...and yes they are giant I found out today. But the eye picture is much better than I pictured it being! (exclamation!!!)

rupee40 said...

Hi Crystal. That is really funny! I will have to tell Jeff about that one. I am glad you found our blog in a round about way. These boys aren't that great at keeping in touch with each other so this will be good to see what's going on with you guys. I put you as a link on ours, I hope you don't mind. I hope you guys are doing good in Logan. I remember the good ol' days living there in the below 0 degree weather...have fun!

cheeks said...

taylor cracks me up! Nice pics! I will miss you this weekend! THink of me while you're in meetings...i'll be at work!

Mike and Kim said...

I hope these haven't taken the place of the Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston picture.

You should do a big picture of your elk since Crystal won't let you hang the mount yet.

kelsi said...

alright crystal. i want to be your blogging buddy. also i like your hair. that is all. -kelsi

kelsi said...

yes i'm super jealous about the tbs and brand new concert. i would have loved that.
i just drew on the eyebrows and i felt like the cavemen off of that commercial so i can't even imagine what it would be like with actual hair. gross. it's not very fun to make yourself ugly.

Justin and Julie said...

Sweet!!! What was the website you could do that from??!!