I guess you could say this is one of the perks of my job. Dr. Boston owns a little Cessna, aka Big Boy or Tinkerbell and he decided to let me join him this morning on a little flight around Cache Valley. Our trip was fun despite getting a little motion sick near the end and I even got to fly the plane for a few minutes

I look totally legit....(don't laugh at the hat, Dr. B forgot to tell me to bring sunglasses so he let me borrow one of his sweet "ball caps")

And here is Cache Valley in all of its glory!


You may recognize this little town from such films as Napoleon Dynamite...
8 comments:
That's a pretty neat perk. You better show these pictures to Uncle Rick.
I bet Taylor was jealous.
Crystal, you are so sweet, thanks for all your nice comment. Now onto your boss, he seems WONDERFUL, and you are looking good in his sweet hat! I love the pictures, so neat to see things from above!
WOW!!! That is really neat. I think that I may move back there just to try and get a ride in his plane. You look like you are an old pro at the flying game, I can see you sporting a great pair of aviators as well.
Just a little by the by, one of my really good friends did an internship with Dr. Boston when we were in high school. How interesting. But let me tell you she never got to go in his plane. You must really be favored. Or maybe just the coolest person he works with. I think we will go with the latter.
sweet hat! what a small world that our docs are in the same study group! Hey thanks for coming down last night! It was so great to see you and catch up---and laugh till all hours of the night! I sure will miss ya! Hope you have a great trip to lake mead. . .next time i check your blog i will be an official ohioan---is that even a word? XOXO
check out the new blog...the link is on my old page!
AWESOME! You are lucky to be working for Dr Boston and having Taylor as your hubby...and duct tape! I hope your week is cooler and full of grand vistas!
What kind of boss do you have? What a blast. You sound like you have scored an amazing job! It is well deserved!! :)
We need to hook up now that i am here! Lets plan something!!!
Wow, a great plane ride. You're lucky. Aren't the little planes fun? We flew to Idaho in one a long time ago. The view is so much better than from the big ones. Thanks for coming to Steven and Megan's wedding. I know he appreciated it and it was nice to see you.
Post a Comment