Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March = Birthdays

Birthday Time!!! Originally my dad was the only March birthday in my life until about 3 years ago. Since becoming part of Taylor's family and also adding three new editions to the Frost family, we now have eight birthdays in March. This past weekend Taylor and I went down to Layton to celebrate my Dad's birthday which included a fantastic Mexican fiesta complete with pineapple upside-down cake. Since Kim and Megan were visitng, we also got to celebrate little Meg's birthday which was last tuesday. 


I love this picture because Taylor and Megan look like twins; same hair and same facial expression


Crystal, Isaac, Megan, and Grandma Cisney


The Fiesta!! Mom worked so hard on this dinner and it ended up being delicious!




Oh dad, I would give you the shirt off my back....ok I really did. This was my pajama T-shirt and when my dad saw me wearing it he decided he liked it and asked me if I was giving it to him for his birthday. I was happy to give it to him, but am I sorry that it still smelled like bacon, I didn't have time to wash it.





3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Taylor and Megan look like they belong in an early 90s grunge band.

Cut that hair you hippie.

I also like that shirt you gave dad, where'd you get it?

The Obergs said...

from my friend's husband who used to work for Line skis. He ended up working for a different ski company and felt like he could not sport Line clothes anymore and therefore we received all of the goods.

Lonna said...

Well I have to say that adding the pictures in makes the post a bit more understandable. It looks like the party was a success. Nothing beats a good family party.