Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Best Three Years

February 27 will mark the three year anniversary of our first date. We've had so many fun times together I thought I would share a few of our memories. I can't imagine life without Taylor, he is my best friend, love you hun!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute--I loved the pictures. Can you believe it's been three years??!! I remember sitting on your bed talking to you about this Taylor boy--and now look--all happy and married!! Great post!

shauni said...

Those are great pictures! You guys are so cute together and look so happy- look how time flies!! Are you going to do something fun for your 3rd anniversary to your 1st date?? If you do you'll have to post pictures.

Mike and Kim said...

It's been nice to have Taylor as an addition to the family. We're glad you didn't marry one of those losers (of the many) that you dated.

Anonymous said...

Say hello to Mrs. Photogenic! Crystal you guys are too cute and I'm just wondering how come it's so easy for you to look cute in every picture? Taylor is lucky!

Jami said...

I think you ARE the most photogenic person i know! Congrats on 3 years! You guys are a great couple (that lives too far away from us)! It's fun to look at your pics