Monday, February 22, 2016

November 2014

 Dont let this angelic face fool you...


.... because this was the month we started potty training 
and things quickly escalated to this:

While she did well with potty,
her chronic constipation from the age of 3 months, 
lead to a long, difficult process for pooping 
(which we didn't realized would be the case,
and I probably would have kept her in diapers until she was 16, 
if I had).

This month,
we also had a fun weekend visit from Chelsey,

   



Taylor was the great, white hunter,  
(Not only was he finally able to fill his once-in-a-lifetime tag,
on the last hour, 
of the last day)

(but he also caught that teeny, little mouse, 
that ran into our house from the garage, 
right under our noses.
it may have taken several anxiety-riddled days, 
and Nora may have been the one to find its dead little carcass...),  

I was in charge of decorating for our 
Young Women in Excellence program
(our theme was D.O.T.S- Depending On The Savior.
I actually busted out my sewing machines 
and whipped up these darling garlands),




I took a lot of selfies of my makeup,



and finally we got to the best holiday of the year.

This year was the Oberg's year for Thanksgiving, 
so we decided to do something a little different 
and spend it in Denver with Erik and Sammy fam.
AND
It just so happened 
that Taylor was going to be interviewing for his first post-school job, 
with Leprino, 
while we were there.

The girls had a ball with their cousins,









  
and we had a good time eating,

 eating,
eating,

and more eating.

We also threw in some other activities
like Garden of the Gods,





antiquing,



  and The American Girl Doll store, 



but quickly got back to eating
as soon as we could.

We capped off our month by eagerly awaiting Santa,
and the news of a job opportunity...


No comments: