I am officially 17 months behind on my blogging.
A full hard drive leads to the inability to add more photos,
which leads to the inability to blog.
A year and a half later,
we discovered that while we thought we were saving all of the pictures on my phone,
we really weren't;
and ended up losing multiple months' worth of pictures.
After lots of ugly crying on my part,
Taylor busted out another hard drive,
we saved all of the pictures that we could,
and I decided I really needed to catch up on blogging,
because I don't want to ever be in the situation again,
where I'm losing priceless photos.
Anyway,
we (obviously) didn't lose anything from October 2014,
so I will do my best to remember how it went down.
Carolee ran her first full marathon
and we decided that we needed to cheer on her major accomplishment.
We made the little trip down to St. George
and enjoyed beautiful weather,
an exciting race (Carolee rocked it!),
and had a great weekend getaway with our family.
True to Grandma's nature,
she made sure we got in the holiday spirit
with all things Halloween:
Halloween cupcakes, shirts and paraphernalia.
The rest of the month was an exciting blur of all things October:
Annual apple-picking and applesauce-making,
Football Games,
Thriller,
Pumpkin Patching,
Costume-themed Halloween birthday parties,
Grandma Oberg's annual Halloween Party,
Pumpkin Carving,
Red Ribbon Week - Crazy Hair Day,
(after learning about drugs at school, Hazel got in the car and worriedly said: "mom, I'm afraid I might eat a "shrug" when I grow up!")
The Pumpkin Walk
(with a delicious lunch at Juniper,
with our favorite Ms. Beenanna)
The Spook Alley at Lee's
(we were glad to have tiny Tommy,
the lumberjack,
join us this year),
and,
last but not least,
Trick or Treating and homemade donuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment