Despite January,
in my opinion,
being the worst month of the year
(sorry to all of you birthday-monthers),
this year was actually not too shabby.
We did some cross-country skiing,
and snowshoeing.
Taylor started his first teaching job.
He is teaching the Food Microbiology course
He is teaching the Food Microbiology course
at USU.
It's only temporary,
as he will have to give back the class
when Dr. Nummer returns from sabbatical,
but it's great experience
and we'll take any paycheck that we can get
It's only temporary,
as he will have to give back the class
when Dr. Nummer returns from sabbatical,
but it's great experience
and we'll take any paycheck that we can get
(apparently he was unhappy
about me taking a picture of him on his first day.
But someday
when he is old, gray, and ready to retire,
he will look back at this picture
and thank me).
and thank me).
I got to go "real" skiing with my dad and brother.
It was a gorgeous day at Snowbasin,
and made even better by the fact
that I haven't been skiing
in over 2 years
(blasted babies)!
I enjoyed a fabulous weekend in SLC with my girlfriends
where 4-hour temple sessions,
delicious food,
swimming,
shopping,
palm fronds,
and laughter abounded.
Nora and I had a great time with Hazel on her fieldtrip
where the pre-schoolers
got to discover the city bus system... hahah
They LOVED it!
We had visits from cousins,
playdates,
and I FINALLY got the Activity Days Recognition Night
off my shoulders.
You may have just redeemed yourself,
January...
1 comment:
Our girls weekend was an absolute delight! HA HA one word, palm frond!
Post a Comment