I know that our wedding day
and the births of our children
were pretty important;
but I would daresay
that the day of Taylor's defense
gave those other days
a run for their money.
I was so proud of him as I listened to his lecture.
I was nervous as hell during his defense.
and I was completely elated when he walked into our waiting area (Aggie Icecream)
and told us he had successfully defended.
7 years in the making,
and my man is officially
Dr. Taylor Oberg
Ph.D. bitches!
(sorry for the swears,
but it just seems so appropriate)
Dr. Oberg squared
Dr Oberg Sr. and Dr. Oberg Jr
Big and Little Dr. Oberg
the Dr.'s
you get my drift....
Taylor's mom was reminded of him
when she saw this Corpse Bride doll
and felt that he might be a good companion/reminder
in his future office.
and last but not least,
a before and after:
So kids,
before you decide to get your PhD,
take a good, long, look
at what it will do to you.
hahah, Just kidding!
Sexy as ever,
if not a tad more scholarly.
Just want to Congratulate my husband
on his insane amount of hard work.
I'm incredibly proud of his accomplishments,
grateful for all that he has learned,
and so ridiculously excited
to start the next chapter of our lives.
Here's to finding a job!
1 comment:
Woot woot! Now come the grown up not as fun but much more comfortable life!! Congrats!
Post a Comment