Between having our computer die,
and Blogger give me the run-around,
my blogging has been at a standstill.
I have stressed about the details
that I was losing to my faulty memory
almost daily.
But,
I'm happy to report
that things have been figured out
and I am hopefully going to be catching up
on our happenings for the last 5 months.
Mostly general overviews,
with a few details sprinkled in.
Here we go:
March was a month of parties.
I started it off by partying with my gal pals,
and Hazel partied with hers.
We had visits from grandmas,
Cosmetology School graduation,
Easter egg hunts,
and Taylor's Birthday.
We partied with Chuck E Cheese for Hazel's birthday
and had a giant pizza party with all of our family,
which turned out super fun,
but was crazy enough that I didn't get a single picture.
We continued celebrating Hazel's birthday
on her actual day,
where she requested
"breakfast in beanbag",
a fondue dinner,
and strawberry shortcake.
and of course,
we finished off the month
with a giant plastic egg party and Easter pictures.
Happy March!
3 comments:
So Fun! Loved this catch-up post. And might I add you look absolutely stunning in that last picture. Hair perfectly wind-blow and everything. Beautiful family.
Hey girl! you look awesome! just saying ;)
I second that, awesome family picture! It's just perfect. Also, I love that pickles and onions have now officially made their way onto your fondue menu! :) So good, right? Like a true Swiss!!
Post a Comment