Do you remember way back when,
I created a post
to the tune of the primary song
Oh, What Do You Do In The Summertime?
Well,
here's my winter version:
Oh,
what do you do in the wintertime,
when all the world is white?
Do you go sledding at Grandma's?
or take pre-diet pictures in your pajamas?
or fly in the sky so high?
Is that what you do?
So do I.
Oh,
what do you do in the wintertime,
when all the world is white?
Do you let your sister color your hair
(just the top),
even though it's almost been 4 years,
because she promised she wouldn't use bleach,
just dye.
Is that what you do?
So do I.
Oh,
what do you do in the wintertime,
when all the world is white?
Do you swim in the tub?
or wear your new duds?
or play with old friends who have finally moved close by?
Is that what you do?
So do I.
3 comments:
You look fabulous!
Wintertime blows. I hate it. But you seem to have found your Logan winter activities. One day I hope to do it as well, for now, I'll just complain about it.
Well someday the fates will align and you and I will be able to get together. First, the girls are adorable as usual. Second, I excited to see your hightlights. And third, I am really excited to see your 'befores' and 'afters'. I have completely fallen off the healthy train the past couple months and need a kick start.
Post a Comment