Proud moment #1-
Taylor's mom was a finalist in the
Ninth International Art Competition: Make Known His Wonderful Works
They only chose 200 pieces out of 1200 submissions.
If you go to the Church History Museum between now on October,
you will see her artwork displayed
(and you can also vote for it as one of your favorites.
DO IT!)
Proud moment #2
My Dad turned 60!
This was no small feat,
especially when you're as reckless as he is, hahah.
We had a roast in his honor.
Proud Moment #3-
I've made it to 25 weeks without:
as much swelling,
as many aches and pains,
and without strangling Hazel (hahah, kidding.... kind of).
I've been told that pregnant girls are as mean as snakes
and I am here to confirm that theory.
Poor Hazel can't do anything without me getting on her case.
So, it really is a proud moment
that we've both survived thus far.
Proud moment #4-
This may be my MOST proud moment yet.
I'm actually so excited that I'm borderline crazy.
Are you ready???
We are FINALLY moving out of Student Housing!
We had an unexpected opportunity fall in to our laps
and we will be moving into an actual HOUSE just a few miles down the road.
It's the perfect situation, the perfect house and perfect for what we need.
Here's to moving on
and here's to some proud moments over the last week!
13 comments:
First of all-I feel so honored that I am the first comment on this post!!! I don't think that has ever happened!
I am so excited for your new house! I can't wait to see it!
And I too get super mean (that's putting it nicely) when I am pregnant-Shan has only wanted a divorce 3 times...bet you can guess when those where-hahaha!!!
It was so fun to see you last month at UDA. I have missed you!
oh i am so excited for your big move! well.. not big, as in far away, but moving out of student housing is a BIG move! and you look AWESOME. pregnancy suits you very well. oh, and i miss that little hazel bug- VERY much! hope you guys are doing well.
I want an invite to this new home! I am not going to lie I have spent more time than I probably should have thinking of all 4 of you in that town house and just wasn't grasping how you could do it. Down the road? I'm trying to picture just road we're going down but nonetheless, this is huge! I'm excited for you!
Lynette is an amazing artist. I'm glad she's getting some recognition on it now! That is an amazing painting.
Your younger dad picture is a spitting image of all your brothers combined. And not to mention that hair color on your mom is gorgeous!
So excited for your big transition out of the town homes, but we are going to miss you guys so much! No more late night rendezvouss to watch the lightning, or having hazel knock on our back door for onions, or
dropping off masa grams. it just won't be the same here without you!
Hooray for real houses!! My dad is getting close to the bog 6-0 too! Guess I better start planning the party...
Oh congratulations! I'm so proud of you guys...growing up so good. Ha. Just kidding, but seriously, SO excited for you guys!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I saw some of the convo go down on FB (with you and alex about their house) and I was just so excited and hoped that for your guys' sake it all turned out ok, sounds like it did! YAY can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures.
That is so exciting about Lynnette, so sad that we had to miss it, but hopefully we'll make it out before October to see it at the church history museum
Happy birthday to your dad! He looks great, and your mom looks gorgeous! has she gone dark before? She looks SO PRETTY!
And yay for 25 weeks! you look great and that hazel cracks me up. I can't wait for baby #2 to come, have any names yet?
Anyhow, congrats on all of these proud moments!
Wow! That is a lot to be proud of. Congratulations to Taylor's mom! Her watercolor is beautiful. What a talented lady.
Happy Birthday to your dad! 60 is a big one, so it's great that you guys went all out for him. Has your mom been brunette for a long time? She looks lovely.
I don't believe for 2 seconds that you are a mean pregnant lady. I just refuse to accept that. I'm glad you have had less of the un-fun pregnant stuff this go around. I feel for you on the getting on the other child's case though. I am a totally bad mom now days. YOU LOOK DARLING P.S.
Yay for houses! Post pictures and have fun moving in! You will love it, I'm sure.
You are so darling pregnant, all belly! I'm mean too, and hate it while I'm pregnant and then about 3 weeks after I think "ohh I love being pregnant" hormones I think? Can't wait to see the house pictures!
I love that painting that Lynette did! so exciting! Love all of your other proud moments as well and it will be so nice to be in a house!!
Mom's hair is so dark!
Thanks for putting up pictures of dad's party, we wish we could have been there.
When is Taylor's mom going to paint something for our house? Or can't we at least get a print from one of her stamps?
you look so cute!!!how exciting about your house and dad and your mil, such fun stuff!!ps. your mom is looking awesome!!
Post a Comment