Anniversary that is.
We celebrated by dropping off our screaming child with our good friends the Reigles
(seriously Reigs, we are indebted to you; that tantrum was epic),
dining on delicious cuisine at Elements restaurant,
and getting teary-eyed during the Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Happy 2,555 days!
17 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! That dessert looks pretty amazing. You two sure do make a cute couple :)
congrats on 7 years!! and...i'm not lying when i say that i made a dessert that looks just like that (minus the dusting of powdered sugar on top) just last week! It was divine! hope you had a great night! see you soon!!!!!
Good call on Rise of the Planet of the Apes, I've got a feeling like it has a bit more substance than Captain America. Plus, it probably gave you some insight into raising your own intelligent little chimp. Happy 7th. I still don't remember your wedding.
What a wonderful evening! 7 years is such an accomplishment! I am proud of you two!
7 years!!!???!?!? No freaking wonder you guys are SO amazing at the newlywed game... :) Plus, Elements is DELISH. Good work, you two. I'm so proud. :)
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a great time, and your food looks amazing. I thought Planet of the Apes looked good too.
Happy Anniversary!! I cannot believe it has been 7 years!!!--what a fun and fabulous day that was!!!! OK, that dessert looks divine--was it as good as it looks? And whoever said they have the recipe, let's get it and make it this week!!! (sorry diet, you will have to wait....) Love you two
WoW!! 7 years!! that is awesome!!! Congrats! looks like a fun night...Love date nigthts!and you look so cute as usual and your food looks delish!
happy 7th indeed! Glad to see neither of you are "itching!" 7 years! That is so exciting, what a great night, the Elements is the best place ever, such a perfect place for a great evening. I've heard that movie was so good, can't wait to see it. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
You guys are adorable :) And one day I may update my blog, like, with a real update
Hooray for anniversary's!! I still remember the first day of school, and you were like, "I got married yesterday!!" Memories...
Congrats, congrats!! 7 years is quite the accomplishment. Way to be able to get over that hump...isn't that what people say? Well, I love my Obergs....tantrums and all. I would like to have seen that this epic tantrum though.
7 years!?! way to go you guys. you are experts now. glad you got to celebrate the right way-- watching our world being taken over by apes! ;) {jords been trying to convince me to see it... is it worth it?!?} happy happy anni to you two!!
7 Years, good for you guys.
Food looks good, where is Elements?
You're a cute family.
I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. And it was beautiful. Happy Anniversary, you two love birds.
Kim
7 years! It seems to go by in a blink of an eye...or maybe that is just reflecting on it. Congrats! I am glad to see that you were able to get out for dinner and a movie, not even joking that seems like its fancy a magic trick you have to pull off when you add a kid (or more than one) to the mix.
Here is to 7 years down and loads more to come ( I will raise my bottle of Dr. Pepper to that one)
Happy 7th anniversary to such a cute couple! And Elements was a good choice. I've eaten there only a few times, but it's always been good.
Post a Comment