Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 4

She's a climber.

And here are just a couple of things she likes to climb in/on.

Here she is trying to climb over our makeshift baby gate (don't worry, we broke down and bought a real one since these pictures were taken)




And here she is climbing into her bus. She got so mad at me when I tried to take her out, all she wanted to do was stand up in that bus even though she was wobbly as can be. So, I let her stand and she loved it.



9 comments:

Erica said...

I did laugh yesterday when I saw the "baby gate". That wouldn't stop my dogs(sorry it's the only thing I have to compare the situation to!) granted they can leap over even baby gates... Hahaha that 2nd picture from the end is great! I like her smile and dimple!

Jed and Kera said...

how much do you love those dimples now!!??!! I love her! I love how happy she seems in the bus pictures like "that's right mom I got my way!" :O) hehehe please give her an extra kiss from the Butlers!

Erik said...

Hazel Basil, little stinker, just hiding under the coat rack playing with shoes in silence.

shauni said...

She's so cute! She looks so tiny. We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks, I'm sure she'll make Abbi look like a giant!

Monica said...

She has the cutest face-such determination! They want what they want when they want it! I can't wait to see how she is when she turns 6! They sure are their own!

cheeks said...

oh! i love her! i especially like the first one of her in the bus...she's totally got the face like, "ha ha i got what i wanted!" They are such stinkers! i'm loving your daily update of the hazel nut!

April said...

The first picture of her standing in the bus is one of just pure satisfaction. I just love this cute little Hazel-babe, even if I've never met her in real life before.

Melissa said...

ha ha ha...what a silly girl! Why do they like to climb on/in things they aren't supposed to!? So determined to get into those tight spaces... She has the sweetest little face. Thanks for sharing the pictures...keep em coming.

How are the party plans coming? Hope you're still planning on a date next Tuesday...Parker's excited (and is really into kissing...so watch out!)...

Sammy said...

thats hilarious that she got in her bus, what a little trouble maker! i love those pictures, she's look ADORABLE in the "baby gate" ha ha hey whatever works!