oh, such a cute pouty face! her little tooth is so cute!! such a proud moment for a hygiene momma!! E's 2nd one just came through a couple days ago....good luck on me ever gettin a pic of them!
Brilliant! I never thought of having them cry to get the photo of the teeth, I was always going for the "cheese" face, but it never works out. You are really on to something here, she looks so cute, but you got a wonderful shot of that lone tooth. You are so clever.
Aw, sad little Hazel. Still cute, even when she's crying. And she has a tooth! My little babe is still completely gummy, at almost 11 months! We need to get our girls together, Crystal..
ha ha...it's always so much easier to see when they are crying. Parker is getting his top teeth and his lower laterals (---I have no idea what letters they are of the top of my head---ha ha)...I'm taking him to the dr tomorrow to see if all this crying is from his teeth or an ear infection... umph! Hazel is so cute! How's the walking?
Crystal! She is even so cute when she is pouting! I love it! AND... yes, we did buy it at a store that fixes them... Murphey's Appliance or something in Brigham. It has definitely been an adventure not having one, but we feel lucky to have what we have! It definitely is not new though... :)
17 comments:
I'm first two posts in a row! Yay me. She has a really cute cry face. Those eyes are so shiny when she cries also.
oh, such a cute pouty face! her little tooth is so cute!! such a proud moment for a hygiene momma!! E's 2nd one just came through a couple days ago....good luck on me ever gettin a pic of them!
Oh my heck. I love it. She's so cute.
I can't believe she is walking! She is too little, and I love the cute little tooth.
There will be more before you know it! Love how girly she is in all her pink!
Aww those beautiful blue eyes are about to overflow with tears! Still very precious :) Lincoln just got his first tooth a few days ago
Aww look at her! Love it!
Too Cute! I love it when they just have ONE...it just cracks me up! and I can't believe she's already walking...your in trouble!
She's just growing up so fast! Even though she's crying and its a sad picture, she still looks so cute!
Brilliant! I never thought of having them cry to get the photo of the teeth, I was always going for the "cheese" face, but it never works out. You are really on to something here, she looks so cute, but you got a wonderful shot of that lone tooth.
You are so clever.
He he. Love it. Also, I cannot believe she is walking!! Good luck to you!
Look at it just sitting there all perfect and lovely in her cute little mouth. Before you know it she'll have a mouth full of toothy beauties.
Aw, sad little Hazel. Still cute, even when she's crying. And she has a tooth! My little babe is still completely gummy, at almost 11 months! We need to get our girls together, Crystal..
awww so cute!
ha ha...it's always so much easier to see when they are crying. Parker is getting his top teeth and his lower laterals (---I have no idea what letters they are of the top of my head---ha ha)...I'm taking him to the dr tomorrow to see if all this crying is from his teeth or an ear infection... umph! Hazel is so cute! How's the walking?
Crystal! She is even so cute when she is pouting! I love it! AND... yes, we did buy it at a store that fixes them... Murphey's Appliance or something in Brigham. It has definitely been an adventure not having one, but we feel lucky to have what we have! It definitely is not new though... :)
I know that I shouldn't laugh at Hazel girl's misery, but every time I look at that photo I laugh.
She must be crying because she only has that one tooth, when she needs some molars, to really eat that steak you are withholding from her.
P.S. Megan is about to loose her first tooth. They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment