Labor Day weekend is a glorious weekend of rest. A weekend to take a break from your "labors". Here are some activities you can do when you are resting
Enjoy the beaches of Bear Lake
Enjoy the beaches of Bear Lake
Have your nieces do your hair
Wouldn't it be great if every day were Labor Day?
15 comments:
F U N!!!!!
How fun!!! I didn't realize that Taylor is such a great wake boarder! that's awesome, don't you just love bear lake! Its the best, good that you got to go boating one last time for the summer!
Hanging out with a super cute spouse seems to be the thing to do over Labor Day. You guys always have such fun. Your wakeboarding pictures make me sad. I haven't been in so long. I bet Bear Lake was loverly, but probably really cold like you said. Hope it didn't rain on you guys like it did down here.
You packed in quite a lot into your three day weekend. It is great that you were able to take full advantage of a day off.
It looks like a fun trip, I am jealous (I had to work on Labor Day, which Ammon could not comprehend because we just had a big discussion about what Labor day is for- to give people a break from work) Sorry that you guys had chilly weather- but it still look s like it was a fun trip!
I'm super jealous. Beaches, as you know, are not my favorite but spending time with family is the best thing in the world! It's freezing...I'm not ready for winter. However, I have a feeling we'll be missing the whole fall concept and go straight to having a crappy, long winter. Boo!
looks like a great way to rest from your labors! so after taking my VERY 1st trip to bear lake this summer...i am really jealous you live in logan like 30 minutes from this amazing place! It was so great to talk to you last night...it will be even better to see you in person next week! YAHOO!!
Yes it would be nice! I want to go boating!
That looks like quite the dive!! It looks like he is going to dive all the way across the pool! Gotta love freezing Bear Lake water...
Chilly weather sounds great to me!! Wish we could be there. Sure beats our Labor Day; Jared worked and I took the kids to the Shark Reef Aquarium with a friend. Looks like lots of fun. We miss you guys.
My labor day wasn't as adventurous as yours! The last hoo-rah of the summer!! I'm kind of sad, but I love fall!
I'm so glad I got to talk to you today!!! I really hope I can see you girls soon! :)
Crystal...You have the cutest family ever! Can I be adopted in!? Looks like you're always having tons of fun.
Thanks for calling me back...FINALLY! I know...it was all about timing! It was so great to talk to you! Can't wait til next week. I'll call ya Monday or Tuesday and finalize everything...mostly just the food...everything else should take care of itself. Hope you're doing okay... We could make breakfast for dinner if you'd rather have that! Let me know.
I have to work every other Friday now...So, let me know when ya want to do MAC. Maybe the 12th or the 26th? I
So have I told you this already... I cant remember but you should be a writer! your post are always so creative. The way you tell your stories are so funny and very entertaining!
No I havent seen House Bunny, but when I do Ill think of what you said.
What a fun Labor Day! i love boating!
Crystal, I guess we are friends now. You know what that means. Situation rectified.
I'm a little disappointed that i didn't make it into even one of the pictures. How about a pic of me freezing my a$$ off in Bear Lake entitled "getting hypothermia". Anyways...It was a fun little trip! We were glad we got to spent time with you guys one last time before school starts.
Post a Comment