Last weekend Taylor and I stayed with my brother's little boy Isaac while they were out of town. He was the easiest 2 year old I have ever watched and we had so much fun playing! Not once was there a meltdown and we even escaped the inevitable goose egg on the forehead. The cutest thing was when Taylor was lying on the couch reading a magazine and Isaac kept coming up to him and sticking his face between Taylor and the magazine, he would give him a kiss and follow it up with a high-five. It was so cute!
Isaac helped grandpa pick plums. The goose egg you see here is a few days old and I swear I washed his face, I don't know what the deal is...

He went into his mom and dad's closet and got out dad's cowboy boots and put them on (with a little help from me...)

This is his diaper bag/backpack. He loved to wear it but would hold his arms like this the whole time so the straps wouldn't fall off.

Of course he had to try on Taylor's hat, he loves anything that has to do with Taylor
10 comments:
Isaac, you are so funny and so cute!! Crystal, so glad you had a fun time with our little buddy boy. You have the knack with little boys--can't wait for one of your own. These pictures are great--you captured some fun moments.
so cute! I agree...you should have one of your own! I'm sure he had a blast with you! Love the pic in taylors hat!
You are such a fun aunt! You can come and stay with my boys any time :). Isaac looks so grown up, I can't believe how much he has changed even the last couple of months. It looks like the three of you had fun together.
Oh, what a cute little boy! So are ya testing out the waters of being parents. ;) Looks like ya had a fun time! I love the cowboy boots picture! You are going to be a great mom!
listen, you have a gift. I think that is amazing that you had no meltdowns and not a single injury!!! I hope that you charged extra for that. Or at least received a great bonus. I love the picture of him in Taylor's hat he is so cute. You deserve a big pat on the back. Nice work. Do you do long distance travel babysitting by any chance?
He is darling. I am with Jami.... Does it make you want one of your own??
Yes, we think this is the cutest little face you've ever seen!!! But we are also slightly biased! Thank you Crystal and Taylor for watching Isaac. I must say I am jealous.....he isn't that good for me!?! Why is that? Oh well, I am just happy that he was good and easy for you guys! If you aren't ready for one of your own, you can watch Isaac anytime you get the itch (ha, ha)! Thanks again!! We owe you!!
Wow, this was almost like getting a post from Jared and Carolee. What a cute kid.
Jared and Carolee, if you're moving out of Utah it is mandated that you have to update your blog weekly. Quit keeping your pictures of that kid all to yourselves
Crystal...no...you are not even close to chop liver! I only directed that comment to melissa because she laughed out loud when i told her about card club...and i guess you probably did too when she told you! So, yeah, i guess you can have a homemade card too! ha ha ha
I bet that was a fun weekend! I love having neices and nephews. I didn't know you went to Yellowstone for your Honeymoon-everyone has been there but me! BTW, I got the UDHA convention in the mail-it's in Oct. And I got another diet thing for 6 CE's in November-it's for RN's, RDH's, and other health professionals. I'm going to go-I need the CE's. Call me if you want more info.
Post a Comment