Friday, August 31, 2007

These are a few of Taylor's favorite things...

Taylor has been counting down the seconds until college football began and last night marked the night. Granted, I don't think he's too stoked about Utah State's team, but it was fun sitting in the blazing heat with sweat trickling down my back and watching USU loose to UNLV.... could you ask for anything better? Here's a fun little factoid: Sports Illustrated picked USU as one of 3 teams in the nation to not win a single game. It looks like we're off to a great start. It's actually kind of sad because Utah State has a great stadium, a great field and tons of support from their fans. There were over 15,000 people at the game last night. You think any one of those things would help contribute to a slightly better team.


As I was perusing through our pictures last night I came across these little beauties. Taylor loves his machete which I think these random pictures prove.


And last but not least, where would we be without the Simpsons? Taylor's dream has finally come true, he actually got to meet Homer...

9 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Oh, what's the deal with Taylor's machete? Why does he have that? Funny!

cheeks said...

Football and Simpsons are two of Brett's favorite things as well! The machete...not that i know of! I'm jealous you are already going to games. Bucks preseason starts tomorrow but we don't have those tickets...come Sept 22 though and we'll be all decked out in scarlet and gray! Give USU a big cheer from the Aggies in Ohio!!

Melissa said...

What the heck! Where is that Simpson's stuff? Funny!

Oh, to bad that USU sucks so bad...but it's still fun to go to the games! I love how your only picture of the football game is of the marching band! Do you guys have season tickets?

I'm headed down to sweat it out at the BYU game tomorrow. I am so excited! When you walk into the stadium you can just feel the Spirit! For me, it's a much more spiritual experience than church! ha ha ha

BreAnna said...

oh I love it, so lets see a few of your favorite things!! I love that you just found those pictures, how cute is that!

Susan said...

I love the fall and college football is a part of it (Melissa, I too have that same spiritual experience going to the BYU games--don't ya love it!! I have tickets for the Air Force game and can hardly wait--wanna go Taylor!!??)

Monica said...

Can you believe I'm back? So all you girls have finally motivated me to start up another blog! I love reading about your lives. We too are excited for college football... GO BYU!

Lonna said...

I heard the sad little stats for USU. I don't know what to say to console you, But at least you get good discounted tickets while you are students. That means at least you are not really wasting your money...and it is fun to get out and cheer for someone. Hopefully it will be cooling off there soon, I bet the games will be much more enjoyable that way.

Mike and Kim said...

Sweet machete.